Girls uses Gladius strike bezel to good advantage

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just heard from a friend of mine about a nice story. He gave his daughter a Gladius for Christmas. She is half owner in a small cafe on a Greek Island and her girl partners Russian boyfriend wanted to be let into the partnership. Well I guess he bullied her a lot trying to get his way and when she did not give in, he actually pulled a knife and tried to "convince" her by brandishing it.

After a half dozen strikes with the strike bezel to the face and head and then a bit of the boot while he was down cowering I guess her father (who happened to be visiting) ran in and saved the poor bugger. He was sent in a rather less than prinstine condition back to his parents in Russia on the first plane, lol. Good for her...

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guy with knife got beaten up by a girl with flashlight, sounds like there's really no need to pull out the flashlight to begin with. She can probably just slap him into submission. :D

Greenlead

Newly Enlightened
It's too bad she didn't have a handgun available; he wouldn't be victimizing anyone else in the future.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Something about bringing a flashlight to a knife fight comes to mind. :green: :thumbsup: to the lady!

Larry

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
So this moron actually pulls a knife to intimidate a girl?....that's amazing. He's lucky he is still alive after such behavior.

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
So this moron actually pulls a knife to intimidate a girl?....that's amazing. He's lucky he is still alive after such behavior.

It was probably the fact that he flashed a knife but wasn't willing to use it that got his *** kicked into next week.

He's lucky he didn't run into a mousy little girl I knew who carried a steak knife in a brown paper bag in her coat. A half dozen hits with that would have been ugly.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's too bad she didn't have a handgun available; he wouldn't be victimizing anyone else in the future.
She would probably be charged for manslaughter...

knife fight at night? one of the Maglite custom SS bezels come to mind, on a 6D

Crenshaw

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't know the Gladius had a strike bezel option.

Have no idea really, no way I would pay that much for a flashlight, and would not really recognize one if I saw it. I will stick with my prefered Inovas, lol.

From what I understand the light caused a bit of damage strike bezel or not however :).

Like others I imagine the punk figured he could intimidate and had no will to use it, so he paid for it. I guess she has had some training over the years in self defense.

PayBack

Enlightened
I still hate Strike Bezels and this isn't really an example of their usefulness. If it's true the guy is so limp she could have been armed with a croissant and still injured him.

Lightraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
She would probably be charged for manslaughter...

knife fight at night? one of the Maglite custom SS bezels come to mind, on a 6D

Crenshaw

Not manslaughter to shoot a person threatening with a knife. Knife is a deadly weapon.