• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All SOLD: McGizmo PD and Aleph Mule

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
:rock:All lights have been mailed out:rock: :sold: :thanks:

Terms:

Offers and trades: No offers or trades at this time.

Payment: Cash paypal only.

Shipping: USA addresses only. Shipping by priority mail included in price.

Reserving item: First post "I'll take it" with the item number has priority. "I'll take it" with the item number. Backup posts are next in line.

pm1bz4.jpg

1) McGizmo PD
Used condition. Move on if you only interested in mint. Some small nicks and bright edges showing in the finish. Same condition as I got it but this was EDC'ed by the previous owner(s). Tail cap has nicks in the dome but plating intact. Internally, excellent condition, works perfectly. 500ma on high.

When I received it had a Seoul emitter. I liked the tint (creamy) and added a 0.030" copper shim under it and a new McR-20 Seoul reflector. The twist didn't work good in high and Don McGizmo gave me a long clip screw to fix that. I turned it down and can be seen in picture. I also changed the clip to a plain non-bead blasted Ti.

This is the black finished light in the pictures. $245 Sold

2) McGizmo Aleph Mule
Mint condition as received by Don. Nickel plated aluminum. Originally, I built this for myself using a BB Nexgen 400ma (NG400) converter and a Cree Q5 WC emitter. I wanted to see why Don recommends 400ma for the mule. Have to admit it is a wise choice but I being the type who uses rechargeable batteries the Nexgen is not. The Nexgen is a boost only converter which means only using 3 volt batteries. That said I have not tested it out with a 3.7 volt battery and is not recommended in this post.

I built the LE. White walled, I don't see any greenish-yellow but with a slight reddishness in the tint.

Like most of my lights I have my wife do a turn on evaluation test. I asked if the button was too hard. She said that she could turn it on which she did. I asked, "How does it look?" She felt that it would make a good light for a woman's purse. Bright finish, easy to see. Clip makes it easy to clip in purse to keep out of the way. I decided to put on a softer switch boot cap. It makes it way easier to switch. I let her try it again and this time she smiled. I left the soft cap on.

Included with this light are the unused MCPET disk and original boot cap.

This is the silver colored light in the pictures. $160 SOLD

Feel free to post questions:)
:thanks:
-SF2

Last edited:

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Aleph Mule (SPF: PD)

:paypal:

sorry Dog Chaser. Should I decide to sell it I will contact you first.

JohnTz

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Aleph Mule

SF2 nice lights. A quick question. What boot did you use to replace the stock one and make the action easier on the mule?

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
All lights have been mailed out

Both lights have been dropped off at the post office. They should arrive at their destination in about one week
:thanks: