Not happy with SF CS at all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SureAddicted

Enlightened
It all started when I bought a P91 LA for my 9P. I didn't get 2 hrs use out of it and it died on me. I emailed SureFire and they never got back. So I called them and because i live abroad (Australia) the gentleman told me that i have to send them a email, I told him i did and he responded that he hasn't looked at emails for the past week. A couple of days later I receive a email stating that they sent a new P91 LA to me.

So i wait, and wait. 3 Weeks go by and I send them another email. Again no response so i call them. I spoke to Eric Biddle and I asked him if they had sent out the LA, he said yes and also informed me that it will take 6-8 weeks for shipment. I nearly fainted, 6-8 wks for a faulty part? I'm sorry but we are in the 21st century. When i send my gf a parcel she revieves it in 4 working days, economy mail and she lives in NYC.

Can someone please explain to me why it takes a company like SureFire to take forever to send parts out? Ive always acted in a professional manner when communicating with SF. It is just unacceptable to wait 2 months for a warranty issue.

Moral of the story, forget emailing SF. And if you live in Oz, be prepared for a lengthy wait.

Thats my rant over with.

Steve

Last edited:

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love Surefire lights, but that is a thing that worries me, sometimes: their customer service. I don´t live in U.S., so I really hope I don´t have to send them back a broken light. First, because mail here is so fuc**** expensive, and second because I think I don´t wanna wait for 2 months, or something like that.

I know that customer service and lifetime warranty of Surefire is awesome, but I have the impression that this is just "awesome" for americans, that live in U.S., unfortunately. Am I wrong ? (I hope so...)

I´m sad that you have these problems with your light and the customer service. I hope they can send you as quick as possible.

Best regards!
Greetings from Brasil

SureAddicted

Enlightened
Thanks Federal LG. Their policy is 6-8 wks if you live abroad. Nothing you can do but wait. I wouldn't of expect a co like SureFire to take this long though. SureFire has distributors here in Oz so you would think they would send one from the local distributor.

Steve

Empath

Flashaholic
SureAddicted, we have a Cheers 'N' Jeers area in the MarketPlace. Since we maintain a forum for jeers type posts, that is the area for posting them.

Please read the rules there before posting. It's possible that a jeer may not fit within the rule structure. If such is the case, we have no forum in which such a jeer would be proper.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts