Forward Clicky Sources?

lewong

Newly Enlightened
I'm trying to find sources for relatively inexpensive forward clicky switches. I recently bought 3 McClickys and 3 Krolls from the Sandwich Shoppe (the McClicky is the best switch I have) but when I looked at $45 for 6 switches, I wondered if there was another source. Unfortunately, Ultrafire is more my speed than Surefire.

I have done nein166's forward clicky mod with a couple of switches and they worked OK. I haven't tried any of the Kroll mods but it's generally too long anyway.

I also bought some Judco 542PB-ND and 519PB-ND from Digi-Key, but they weren't forward clickies.

I took apart the switch in my Lumacraft D-Mini (my one "investment" flashlight) and saw that it was an OMTEN, but haven't been able to find a similar switch.

CPF has been a tremendous source of information about my new hobby and I really appreciate all the information here.

TIA

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1, i think everyone wants to know...imgaine ultrafires modified with foward clickies...:popcorn:

Crenshaw

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I mod my Inova Tailcaps with the switches for the Streamlight Scorpion,
got them from Lighthound.

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah, it'd be great to have just a forward switch module with a couple of contacts you can solder to.