• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mac Built Aspheric

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Terms:

Offers and trades: No offers or trades at this time.

Payment: Cash paypal only.

Shipping: USA addresses only. Shipping by priority mail included in price. Insurance extra. I am not responsible for any loss due to the postal department:tsk:

Reserving item: First post "I'll take it" has priority. "I'll take it" backup posts are next in line.

mac3yl7.jpg

Mac Built Aspheric
What can I say besides impeccably built. Rare tail switch model. Pewter color. Cree emitter is direct drive. Uses a single 18650 3.7 volt lithium battery. Not included.

Took it outside my house one night, lit up the usual landmarks for awhile and that was it. Same condition as received from Mac except more "dust" on it. I'm always impressed with his workmanship but not aspheric lens lights in general. I'm too stuck in the reflector world:shrug:

One of the coolest looking flashlights based on a Maglite:thumbsup: SOLD

Feel free to post questions and answers:)
:thanks:
-SF2

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac Built Aspheric

The body is a cut down "D" Maglite. A plastic sleeve has been inserted for the battery. I don't know what bin Cree is used.

mac4sf5.jpg

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very nice looking light, I have always wondered if an aspheric would float my boat...:whistle:

Tim, I have two aspherics. They are awesome for throw & flood. I think most people don't realize how practical these can be when tightened all the way down (flood). It is the brightest single led light I own. :tinfoil:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

i was going to do a price drop when i wake up tomorrow but will do one now and probably raise it up when i wake up. originally i put this on sale thinking i have never really used it and should pass it on but the more questions get asked the more i look at it and the more i look at it the more i want to keep it...argh:sigh: Price drop $175

Very nice looking light, I have always wondered if an aspheric would float my boat...:whistle:

analogguy

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac Built Aspheric (If interested, read post #7)

I'll put you out of your misery...I'll take it. PM me with Paypal info. Thanks.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac Built Aspheric (If interested, read post #7)

SOLD: analogguy - shipped 2/13/08
:thanks:

I'll put you out of your misery...I'll take it. PM me with Paypal info. Thanks.

I feel better this morning;) :thanks: everyone, for their comments:grin2:

Last edited: