How pocketable is the Kroma?

Chuck289

Enlightened
How do you carry your Kroma? Judging by the pictures, it looks like it would be much more comfortable for bezel up carry. Who carrys their Kroma in pocket and how noticeable is it?

Chuck289

Enlightened
I carry mine in the extra pocket of carpenter jeans with no problems.

Hah! I completely forgot about those pockets! I've just been thinking about how I would carry one without stuffing it in a coat pocket.
I need to buy more cargo pants

TJx

Newly Enlightened
Hah! I completely forgot about those pockets! I've just been thinking about how I would carry one without stuffing it in a coat pocket.
I need to buy more cargo pants

It's pretty bad when we change our clothing purchases to fit our flashlights.
Now I just gotta figure out how to carry the Kroma in the summer...Cargo Shorts ???

ManHobby :rock:

Shreknow91

Enlightened
It's pretty bad when we change our clothing purchases to fit our flashlights.
Now I just gotta figure out how to carry the Kroma in the summer...Cargo Shorts ???

ManHobby :rock:

hehehe is that a SF Kroma in your pocket or are you happy to see me?:crackup::ohgeez:

precisionworks

Flashaholic
My U2 (same size light) fits nicely in the back pocket of my jeans. That leaves room in the front pocket for the 120P, so everybody's happy:thumbsup:

Dog Chaser

Enlightened
On the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay
I carry mine on my bedside table. This is simply THE BEST bedside light available. Red to preserve my night vision and a huge white light "bright enough to temporarily blind and disorient a person"... should the need ever present itself!

Dog

DuckhunterInTN

Newly Enlightened
Is the U2 really the same size? From the pictures it looks like the Kroma has a bigger bezel

The Kroma is actually quite a bit shorter than the U2, but the bezel may have a slightly larger diameter.

To me the Kroma feels quite a bit "smaller."

EV_007

Enlightened
The Kroma is a tad shorter than the U2 and the end of the bezel are about the same thickness.

_new_family_complete2.jpg

Chuck289

Enlightened
Wow when looking at them seperately I always thought the Kroma was quite a bit bigger, but side by side you can really see the difference.
Optical illusion:duh2:

quatra2008

Newly Enlightened
i fit the kroma fine in my front right jeans pocket. but if you plan to keep anything else in the pocket it is cramped and too full in my opinion. it is a little larger than normal edc lights but it becomes normal after a couple days. strangely enough my tiablo a9 is more comfortable in my pocket somehow than the kroma. go figure...

z282z06

Newly Enlightened
I carry mine on my bedside table. This is simply THE BEST bedside light available. Red to preserve my night vision and a huge white light "bright enough to temporarily blind and disorient a person"... should the need ever present itself!

Dog
I agree. I did wear it the other night and I thought it would be uncomfortable, bezel down and all. But it didnt bother me. My pants are not loose by any stretch of the imagination either!

Latest posts