• let the competition begin feedback welcome

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lux lumin

Newly Enlightened
Good Evening ladies & gentlemen. This is a wonderful evening to introduce myself, I am Lux Lumin from lil ol London England. I have happily / sadly spent amany long dark English Kights enjoying the delights of your fourms here. So lets party... :laughing:

I have as mentioned ^ that I happen to put together a rather decent 'aspeherical minimag' As follows... standard silver MiniMag, Terralux Led Dropin 'ye dogs bollox one' cree 7090? 100+ lumens (advertised as 140ish), Terralux rear clicky, 2X2500mAh 1.25V NMH, aspeherical lens setup courtesy of 'ye ol' CCTV camera (we have loads in london) 18.5mm capture lenses 'aspeherical' in-housing with recessed 2mm lip sits perfectly between the bezel and the mag head after removal of standard issue lens when screwed into place sits nice & tight.

Don't worry friends I have as I speak taken a few tasty photos :whistle: which once I have discovered how to post / upload I shall.

This is but 1 of 4 tools I have modded only two ASph-MM remain with me in the UK the other two have an adopted home in southern Africa. One being a modded MM as above without the clicky and ASph lens setup but including a rather peachy lens from again a CCTV camera when I say flood it flows out, just a standard 20x AR lens 19'ish'mm. The other wee monster happens to belong to the 4D clan. Yup a 4D mag modded with a Terralux TLE5-EX? 'ye dogs bollox one'. Excellent long life and flood but still a but silly on long :wave: range target identification. Now you have glanced upon the menu please feel free to requset a delight following the ingredients Mags Mags Mad Mags.

Sorry Iam English 'not because of choice' I just find the Mag body sexy and rather easy to mod. So please al yo NASA rejects plz keep it simple.

"The Question/s" Iam enjoying the thought of the 'MM-BHC carly 1499 ASph' now as you all know thats the silver minimag with big head converstion running a carley 1499 lamp in aurora hotwire kit with Lux Lumins aspherical len... However 15mins runtime? parts from? I shall try this 'Incan Vs LED' high power minimag. I ask you this: is there anything the same size & sexy body but a lil well more potent?

My 4D is waiting to be dealt with what do I feed him I was considering along the lines of a Ostar Osram 1K lumen bumped up belted to a tasty ASph lens setup . Once again all advice and suggestions are most welcome. I dont happen to find the large monsters a problem tiz just those small wee *******s like the minimag that need to be abused. The carley 1499 is a turn-on for me however I just couldant justify the light for a mear 15mins of pleasure. So if on this rather romantic day you cant turn it on then well <:nana:

Empath

Flashaholic
I can't say that it's not possible to confuse me to the point that I'm left thinking a post contains no worthwhile content, and does nothing more than leave people scratching their head, creates confusion for new learners that might read it, and produce irritation on the part of those that have put in a little time trying to decipher it. I can't say it's not possible, but this poll and posting seems to fill the bill.

Until someone can produce rhyme or reason for it for CPF's staff, we'll close it as an un-meriting thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.