Caps For Fenix P2D And L1D Bodies?

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen pictures here of those screw on caps for Fenix P2D and P1D bodies so you can use the bodies as battery carriers when the head is not on. I've checked everywhere and have hit a dead end. Does anyone know where I could get some?

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you tried the Fenix Store. It may not be listed but you might try giving them a call. I got one with the L1D body I ordered so I know they have them. I just don't know if they sell them separately.

Lighthound also carries Fenix parts. I would give them a call also.

Bill

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Business is good. They've been slow at updating the site. I would love to get my hands one a cap or two.

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a response from Trevor@Fenix-Store today. He said they don't have enough caps in stock to sell right now, but might in the future.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for your replies gents.

I just received an e-mail from John at Lighthound and they are not on his site yet but he has them for $1.00 each!

He said he will set up a manual order in the near future but if you want to place an order for anything else and want some of these, just add the a note in the "comments section" of the order form and they will add them to your order.

As always, great service from John's Lighthound site!