pocket clip for l2d??

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
is there a pocket clip for the L2D which enables bezel down carry.

Jasmes

Enlightened
is there a pocket clip for the L2D which enables bezel down carry.

I haven't see a pocket clip for an L2D, but for what it's worth, the holster it comes with is pretty compact/form fitting and unobtrusive, and it is bezel-down.

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought about making one but i dont have a brake to bend the metal. The clip would attatch by removing the tail cap sliding it on and re installing the cap and once installed the clip would ride up the tail cap about 1/2" that way the light would be flush with your pocket when inserted, much like a knife with a clip

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
About the holster, its ok but i wish it was designed like some knife holsters where you can carry in a normal fasion on you hip or horizontal on the back of you pants

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
The pocket clip would be useful to help keep it in your pocket if are wearing trousers that don't have zip pockets, and the pockets are very loose and you sit down. Trust me, I almost lost my jetbeam C-LE this way. Luckily I noticed it was missing and looked back where I was sitting (a bench outside) and saw it on the grass underneath.

IMO fenix should make one.

Mr. Shawn

Enlightened
My response below to a similar Fenix clip request is found here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/189545

I pulled the clip off the River Rock 1AA light to put on my P3D Q5, and I love it. However, this light is around $24 at Target, so if you are willing to buy another light for the clip, how about the River Rock 2AAA for $10?

Also, the Gerber Infinity Ultra is on sale at Smoky Mountain Knife Works for $4.99 (noted here: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...d.php?t=174993). I ordered 2 of them for the clips after I saw the use of the same clip in posts #235 and 239 here: http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showt...=28269&page=16

I see now that both Gerber the white and red Gerber lights are temporarily out of stock, so maybe they will get more in soon. Are you willing to pay $10 for a clip (from the River Rock 2AAA)? My P3D is bezel-down with the clip, and the top of the clip is flush with the end of the tailcap, which means one can only see the clip (when clipped to my pocket) if looked at from the side. I prefer discreet carry. :sssh:

In the flow,
Mr. Shawn

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I've heard the clip from the 1 AA RiverRock(Luxeon version, rebranded and clipped Nuwai X1) works on the Fenix AA/CR123 lights. Look in Target.

Chuck289

Enlightened
As mentioned above, I can fit the clip from my Gerber Infinity Ultra on my L2T. Its a little bit of a squeeze and you might worry about scratching the anodizing, but it works. I've also put the clip on my Civictor V1.
BTW, this is the older L2T, I dont know if the new ones or the L2D have the same diameters.

DSCF1198.jpg

Burgess

Flashaholic
I carry my Fenix L2D-CE on my belt.

Wasn't really impressed with the (included) holster,

so i use a RipOffs BL-153 case.

Got mine from Bright Guy, for $10.95. (back in 2006)

This case permits either bezel Up or Down carry. Your choice.

But, of course, does NOT attach sideways.

Hope this is helpful.

_

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
does anyone know of a sideways mount case, rip off etc that will fit the L2d or a P2d since i am still wanting to get that body i might just hold off untill i get it