Indiana Jones

Burgess

Flashaholic
Very interested ! :popcorn:

But, in all honesty, i haven't gone to a movie in Years.

I will, however, rent the DVD when it's available. :)

So glad to see that they've made another Indiana Jones movie. :twothumbs

_

katsyonak

Enlightened
I'm very excited about this movie and will definitely go see it when it's out.

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am quasi excited.. With the successful new versions of Rocky, Rambo, and Die Hard I have a bit more hope that the old guys can recapture some magic in the box office. But honestly that trailer didn't do a *lot* for me. I hope they are holding back.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
my wife and I will go. Indiana was a part of our childhood. I'm not particularly hopeful that it will be a great movie. The scuttlebutt is that the plot is a little goofy, but I'm hoping that wont detract too much from my enjoyment of the picture.

We dont go to movies anymore much either. It's hard with the kids being too young to take along, you've got to get a babysitter and it all becomes very much more expensive. Plus we just can't stay out late anymore even if we wanted too. Have to get up too early to go to work and take kids to school and stuff! We actually had a babysitter the other night and wanted to go to a movie but there was nothing playing we were at all interested in seeing. seems when I was younger I was much more tolerant of bad movies. If my friends wanted to see something that sucked I'd go with them. But no more. It's my money and you can't have it unless it's a good movie! And by good I dont mean yet another treatise on how america sucks or how the government is lying to me. I know all those things you morons and I'm not going to pay money to see your dramatizations of what you think is going on . I pay to be ENTERTAINED. If the movie is no fun then I aint going just to have them preach to me what I already know. Less politics, more FUN and we'll go spend our money. Otherwise Hollywood is DOOOOOOOMED I tells you DOOOOOMED!

I like to rant, it's fun...

katsyonak

Enlightened
For me the most intriguing part on the trailer is something that seems to be related to the Roswell UFO incident:

indianajones4im6.jpg

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
i do get the impression that at least part of the action takes place in the very warehouse where the ark was stashed in the first movie. And I think the gag about Roswell might be a throwaway just as the camera pans buy what some of the other crates are ;) In any case it's great :D

kramer5150

Flashaholic
heck yeah... Harrison, spielberg, another John williams musical score. I was 7 when my parents took me to see star wars.

Is it true that they brought back Karen Allen for a minor supporting role?