Ordering from Battery Junction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Light

Newly Enlightened
Once my paypal account refused to function. I got immediate feedback from Battery Junction how to proceed. Made my purchase successfully.
My next order also went smooth. They even answer their e-mails quite fast.
I'am definitely going to order some more lights from them. :paypal:

Last edited:

Dr.K

Enlightened
I concur, A+++, I once recieved a bad Li ion battery, sent them an e-mail, when I checked for a response, one was already on the way!

I wish all online shopping was as good as it is at batt junc.:twothumbs

Mercaptan

Enlightened
I forgot to add something to my shopping cart, emailed Battery Junction immediately, and within an hour got a response saying that my order would be updated and shipped together.

Fantastic service.

N467RX

Newly Enlightened
Perfect, seems like I will order from them, I just need to see if they accept a non-US CC with a US shipping address.

mrmike

Newly Enlightened
Battery Junction's service has been flawless, but so has Lighthound, Fenix Store, Bug Out Gear, etc... and I've never had any problems with Kaidomain or DX either (which may make me one of the lucky ones in DX's case).

apogee

Newly Enlightened
I just placed my first order from Battery Junction for a Surefire Backup. Everything went smooth, shipping was fast, and everything arrived packed very well.
I would definately order again from them.

RdlyLite

Enlightened
Tis true. Batteryjunction is great to deal with. :twothumbs I have bought stuff and have had customer service dealings with them, and all were dealt with superbly.

jayke

Newly Enlightened
I have placed at least 5 orders with them for lights, batteries, Maxpedition stuff and have always had a great experience. I always received my orders 3 days later. Great customer service too via phone and email!

Joe

Qoose

Enlightened
They have been great to me too. Prices are good, and shipping is prompt.

Just wish they would stock a few more items. Wait, that would be bad because I would buy even more stuff.:broke:

nosuchagency

Newly Enlightened
Great people...Reliable service.

I'd recommend them highly.

--dan

+1. always look forward to the free key chain led that comes along with the order (kind'a like the prize in a box of cracker jacks). :cool:

qadsan

Newly Enlightened
Battery Junction and Lighthound = A++

I've placed plenty of orders through both of these companies and they're both top notch in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts