• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired !!!Price Drop!!! 6D Black Roar Of The Pelican w/Extras !!!Turnkey Setup!!!

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is my Black 6D ROP Maglight mod. This light includes everything needed for gobs of white, incandescent light as soon as you get it.

Included w/this package is:
  1. (1) Black 6D Maglite body in very good condition
  2. (1) Borofloat window (installed)
  3. (1) Kaidomain MOP relflector w/smaller opening at the base to reflect more light forward; this reflector can be configured for cammed or camless operations (installed)
  4. (1) ROP High bulb w/less than 30 minutes of runtime on it (installed)
  5. (6) Titanium brand 11,000 mah NiMH batteries (installed)
  6. (1) Heavy stiple aluminum camless reflector (not-installed)
  7. (1) ROP High bulb that is brand new and unused (not-installed)
  8. (3) ROP Low bulbs; (1) has been used and (2) are brand new (not-installed)
The only thing not in this package is a charger for the cells.

I am selling this entire package for $105.00 shipped.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited:

Empyfree

Enlightened
Re: 6D Black Roar Of The Pelican w/Extras !!!Turnkey Setup!!!

Does your offer include shipping to the UK? If not how much would it be? (If you will send it this far of course!) I'm amazed nobody's jumped on this yet, great turnkey setup.

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have this setup in a 6C Mag.

Your price is really good. Turnkey setup, extra reflector and numerous other bulbs. The low bulbs are plenty of light for a long runtime.

Have you ever tested the runtime with the high and/or low bulb? If so, how long?

I'm using MAHA MH-C808M charger which will charge all 6 cells at once.

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does your offer include shipping to the UK? If not how much would it be? (If you will send it this far of course!) I'm amazed nobody's jumped on this yet, great turnkey setup.

Empyfree,

I would ship to the UK but the package would likely cost more than I figured into the price. I would ship it overseas and I would cover the first $10.00 in shipping. I would ask that the buyer cover the balance of the shipping.

It is a great set up! The high beam is fantastic and the low is way more than adequate for tons of uses.

Thanks for your interest.

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have this setup in a 6C Mag.

Your price is really good. Turnkey setup, extra reflector and numerous other bulbs. The low bulbs are plenty of light for a long runtime.

Have you ever tested the runtime with the high and/or low bulb? If so, how long?

I'm using MAHA MH-C808M charger which will charge all 6 cells at once.

NotRegulated,

Thank you for the endorsement! I have never tested the runtime on either the low or the high bulb but I imagine that it would run for a long time on low.

Your charger sounds like just the ticket! I have to charge the batteries in 2 lots and my charger takes forever to charge up the 11,000 mah cells.

Empyfree

Enlightened

I think I'll pass, shipping something weighing in at 1sC will be pretty prohibitive. Somebody in USA should snap this up, especially with the batteried included, I couldnt buy the batteries alone for that price over here!

1sC = 1 small COW