• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Aleph 1 Light ***Sold***

joedos

Enlightened
>Chrome A1 Head by McGizmo with SIX tritium inserts.
>Custom 1X123 one-off TEAL BLUE SPLASH FINISHED Power Pack.
>Aleph 2 mode Tailcap-Chromed.
>Light Engine included has an NG1000 driver and an over achieving 3-Watt TWOK bin Bright White LED!

Included is the original reflector that it came with, some finish wear, and the original lens and retaining ring, xtra o'ring.
Installed a new reflector and lens and Titanium bezel.

no responsibility after shipped

***Sold***
Paypal OK + fees
Money order OK
Insurance xtra
Thank you

Last edited:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom Aleph 1 Light

thom, you and donn should see who buys the most in a week! Enjoy!

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thats a sweet specimen right there...Good thing you got it, I had some sacrificial lambs ready, in order to get this..:devil:

thom

Enlightened

:paypal:

MARNAV1, donn_ would beat me in that contest with a lost wallet. He buys so many lights my impression is he has so much money he could buy and sell me like a penny stock.....

Cuso, I slaughtered the Lambs last week over on the market place, got robbed over there a little too. Now I have to figure out a way to sell my plasma to two different clinics at the same time....... Any one out there wana car pool to the sperm bank? The medical college won't let me participate in any more drug test ever since I grew the third nipple, but the dairy now pays 50% better.

thom