Fenix Powerpack Search

seanflash

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,
As a newbie to the site I am amazed at all of the great tech. involved in quality lights. I had no idea there was such a selection...makes it hard to find what you want...but fun. I am looking to see if the Fenix Powerpack is sold with the LOD-CE AND P2D-CE. I can only find the L1D and P2D combo. I am having difficulty deciding on a keychain flashlight so thought the Powerpack would be a good value. Not sure what it comes with, the L1D or LOD-CE though. Any suggestions/advice?
Thank you to all that have advised me thus far-much appreciated.

Marduke

Flashaholic
The power pack only comes with L1D and P2D bodies and one head, as they use the same head and tailcap, and only the body is different. It's what we call a "lego" light. You can mix and match bodies with the L1D, P2D, and L2D. The LOD is completely different light that runs off one AAA. So, no combo pack for it, you just need to buy them separately.

Also, you don't want the CE versions, as they use an older emitter. You want to look for lights with Q4 or Q5 in the name. Those are the newest, most efficient, and brightest.

And :welcome:

Last edited: