Tiablo A9 died

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
After much contemplation when considering my LED thrower, I chose the A9 over the Derelight. I am using the 18650 cell. It is a great thrower and I like it. Sadly this morning it died. :sigh: I swapped cells, nothing, then tried CR123 primary cells nothing. I'll contact Lighthound and return it. This is one of the many things I like about Lighthound, they care about customers.

Draven451

Enlightened
After much contemplation when considering my LED thrower, I chose the A9 over the Derelight. I am using the 18650 cell. It is a great thrower and I like it. Sadly this morning it died. :sigh: I swapped cells, nothing, then tried CR123 primary cells nothing. I'll contact Lighthound and return it. This is one of the many things I like about Lighthound, they care about customers.

I'm sorry to hear about your A9. I would make sure that all the contacts are clean and that everything is screwed in tightly and the switches are making contact correctly.

Second Kudos to lighthound for their tremendous customer service - I recently had an issue with my Regalight WT1 and they quickly sent a replacement light with no fuss! :twothumbs

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
After 2 recently charged cells were tried, a faint dim 2-3 lumen glow has appeared. :candle:I still can't figure out what happened.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
talk to your dealer and would get help.

Right you are! :thumbsup:
That's why I am so happy I bought it from Lighthound. My postage paid return envelope is on the way from Lighthound, as is the replacement. When I mentioned I also had a dead 10440 Ultrafire cell, they included a replacement no questions asked.
Maybe this should be moved to 'CHEERS and JEERS" but I also wanted to get some info in the cause of the malfunbction.
Thank you Lighthound for outstanding product selection and service.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
After hearing about what happened Lighthound immediately sent me a replacement with a postage paid envelope for the return. They didn't wait for the defective light to arrive at their office via postage paid return mail; they immediately sent out the replacement.:twothumbs

This is one of the reasons why I bought the Tiablo (dealer support) from Lighthound (great selection, outstanding service, very CPF friendly!)

Last edited:

Tubor

Enlightened
Wish we had customer service like that in the UK. Worth paying the bit extra in the first place for. :goodjob:

TimAckerman

Newly Enlightened
Great to hear you had such good service.

I will keep that in mind when I make my next light purchase :)