Dealextreme = bunch of scammers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewfus2101

Enlightened
So heres the short version of whats been going on. On Jan 26th, I placed a larger order for DIY parts with expidited shipping. Two weeks later, with a status of still "pending" I created a help desk ticket that said to cancel my order, and I got a slow (5 day) response and said that it was DONE.

Three days later, I still didn't have the money, and they're site still said "pending". Any more replies to that ticket went unanswered because that moron closed it without really canceling the order or refunding my money. So new ticket #1 gets a computer response saying pretty much saying to use they're FAQ. New ticket #2 is still outstanding.

This morning I get an email saying they have shipping this order!!!!! This is over a week since I was told it had been canceled and been refunded. And, go figure, I'm being ignored.

This is absolutely unreal. I'm pretty livid. So how do I get any one to listen to me over there? Call them? Got a number? I'm like this || far from calling my back and fighting that charge. If I don't hear from them in a few days I will call my bank.

BTW, I'm done with DX. I'd rather pay more at Sandwich Shop or other places and deal with honest people and good service.

Empath

Flashaholic
I just deleted four identical threads, just like this post. While it could have been a blurp, it's too many. I've closed this thread because it's posted in the wrong forum.

If it satisfies the rules of the Jeers forum, then that's the forum for posting the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.