Fenix P3D battery Problem

Herpn

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys I have the Fenix P3D Premium Q5. I have had if for a few weeks now and am pretty used to it. I have used it every day I have had it inside and out. The light is great. But I have weird situation going on. I ordered a RCR123 3.V battery charger that come with 2 rechargeable batteries. I also ordered 4 extra rechargeable batteries. The charger is a Tenergy charger and the batteries that came with it are also Tenergy brand also the extra batteries I ordered are exactly the same as the ones that came with the charger. The weird part is the batteries are all the same as I stated but the batteries that came with the charger work perfectly fine. But the extra batteries dont work as well. The flashlight does not get bright. It has a smooth dull light in the low mode but when switched into medium or high mode it flickers. Then when in turbo mode it flickers as well but never gets bright. I have charged these batteries and when I charge the batteries that came with the charger they shut off automatically (the light turns green) when I charge the extra batteries the light does not shut off? I was afraid to leave them on the charger much longer cause I could feel them heating up they were hot to the touch.

Any input?

Herpn

Newly Enlightened
RMA is this return merchandise application? Not sure on the current but regular CR123 and RCR123 work fine with it. Its just the extra RCR batteris that I got for it. Werid cause they are exactly the same as the ones that came with the charger..

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
iirc, 4sevens posted once that the newer models push about 850 mA through the led

Herpn

Newly Enlightened
I just figured out that one set of my batteries are junk...