• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 1-1/3 "C" sized lithium rechargable batteries For Sale SPF

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey everyone!

I dropped my Drill at work, part of the Plastic broke on the battery. cant use it with the drill anymore so i figured i could at least get the cells out and see if I could use them, well, I don't have anything that they can fit in, or charge them.

They originated from a V18 Milwaukee Lithium Battery.

I have 3 total battery's with my work kit, so i would say this one went through 5 complete charges, but that is most likely an over-estimate.

1232.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

1231.jpg

*I read "4v" (3.99) on each cell.
*These are being sold as is, The battery was 100% working order, and the
break had nothing to do with the cells at all.
*I have NO IDEA how you would charge these cells, that is up to you.
*I don't think these are protected, I think the pack as a whole had electronics, but the cells are not protected.
*these look to be the same diameter as a C cell and about 1.3 times in length. Look at the pictures!, i have not confirmed that these can fit in any c cell lights, but that has not stopped modder's before.

The rating of the 5 cells combined was 18v @ 3aH. I dont know the stats of each cell. Sorry.

If you plan on buying these, you have to be SAFE and know the dangers of Lithium Ion. I will not be responsible for the cells once They ship

4 of the 5 cells have the cardboard wrapping in perfect order, one ripped while i took apart the pack.
Prices:
For 1 of the (4) good cells, $15 Each + $3 To ship
(+$1 for each cell added)*First Class Mail*
1-Available
2-Available
3-Available
4-Available
The 5th cell will go for $13 Dollars + $3 to ship *first class Mail*
(or free if you purchase the 4 cells above)
5-Available

All SPF

First "Ill take number ___" gets the cell, or "Ill take all of them" to buy the set (with #5 Free)

I take paypal only!
Please ask questions in thread, Only PM if you have said "Ill take it" and are serious about sending money.

Paypal Address - nakahoshi (at) Gmail (dot) com

Thanks everyone

Last edited:

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 1-1/3 "C" sized lithium rechargable batteries For Sale

Too much? feel free to make cash offers (please no trades)
thanks
-bobby:thinking: