• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph McClickie-Mule set & FF3 sammie ring

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
[size=+2] Aleph McClickie-Mule set "black"[/size] [size=+1]$110[/size] SOLD to kenster & shipped
This is a "black" Aleph McClickie--Mule set. It's in like new as received condition. Just add LE and go. :) See original thread here.

[size=+2]FF3 sammie retaining ring[/size] [size=+1]$5[/size] SOLD to Russki & shipped
Kind of an obscure item, but this is the retaining ring to run a sammie in a FF3. I don't have my FF3 anymore so I don't really need this.

[size=+1]Fine Print[/size]
The prices above include basic USPS CONUS shipping. I will ship Priority Mail + insurance for an additional $5 (CONUS). PayPal only please. Payment must be received within 24hrs. Not responsible for lost packages if you don't opt for the insurance. Please post :takeit: and PM me for PayPal address.

- Chris

Last edited:

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
Re: FS: Aleph McClickie-Mule set + FF3 sammie ring

PP info sent.

- Chris

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

:eek:oo: Aleph McClickie-Mule set "black" $110

I`ll take it. :thumbsup: I was just going to post a WTB thread for one of these since I recently gave one to a friend and he already lost it. :ohgeez: Lucky for him that his Bday is in 6 days so he gets one more chance at owning one of these lights. ;)

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

PM replied. Both items are SPF.

- Chris

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

PP received kenster. It will go in the mail later today.

- Chris

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: Aleph McClickie-Mule set & FF3 sammie ring

Chris I thank you and I will say thank you for my friend who will be the new owner of the light since I know he will be very happy camper! :D But, :thinking: ..... now I have to build an LE for it. :ohgeez: Uhhh :oops: Just remembered I like building LE`s so.... :grin2:

Thank you,
Ken :tinfoil: