• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD

Gointothelight

Newly Enlightened
SOLD: I'm down to my last McGizmo and I kept, IMO, the best for last. This is the 27LT-S, yes, the Seoul version. For my tastes, this is the best light available. A useful low beam and a high that has just the right combination of throw and spill. The light is in perfect condition.

With it you get the Leef body that will allow you to use an 18650 battery (which works great) and if you add a Surefire or Leef tailcap, you'll have a great light with a forward clicky. Body is in perfect condition.

The 27LT-S and the Leef body together for $315... free priority mail shipping with tracking number. CONUS only, Paypal only.
imgp0129jo6.jpg

Last edited:

Dutch

Enlightened
Re: SOLD: My Last McGizmo - The 27LT-S and a Leef Body

Hi!!

Sorry to highjack!:)

Can someone please enlighten on the Leef body?

I've searched and can't find anything. I couldn't find a McGizmo application body from Lighthound's selection either.

I would love an alternate body/switch set up for my 27LT-S!

THANKS!
Cris

Brightboy1

Newly Enlightened

Ha, I was finally quicker than donn_ at something. :grin2:

Dutch

Enlightened

Thanks Guys!!!

Gonna get one ordered!!:D

Oh... Does the two stage capability then go away? Or do you adjust the head for either?

Cris

Last edited:

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened

Thanks Guys!!!

Gonna get one ordered!!:D

Oh... Does the two stage capability then go away? Or do you adjust the head for either?

Cris

Yes, the two stage function still works with the Leef body, awesome combo IMO, great snag Donn_!

donn_

Flashaholic

SOLD: I'm down to my last McGizmo and I kept, IMO, the best for last. This is the 27LT-S, yes, the Seoul version. For my tastes, this is the best light available. A useful low beam and a high that has just the right combination of throw and spill. The light is in perfect condition.

With it you get the Leef body that will allow you to use an 18650 battery (which works great) and if you add a Surefire or Leef tailcap, you'll have a great light with a forward clicky. Body is in perfect condition.

The 27LT-S and the Leef body together for $315... free priority mail shipping with tracking number. CONUS only, Paypal only.
imgp0129jo6.jpg

The light arrived today. Please see PM.