Regallight WT1 V2 No workie...Help!!!

climbinglife

Newly Enlightened
All of a sudden...

I've had this light for a few months now and I love it. I don't use it that often. It's more of a defensive light so it's on my night stand. I've used it only here and there and as such, the same batteries have remained in the light( Surefire 123's).

Last night I knocked the light off my night stand in my sleep and now the light only goes on a very low setting. No high and I only have the single mode switch in it. I tried the 2 stage switch and I have to play with it to get it to go on and if then, it's only the low setting which looks way lower than 60 Lumens. I also tried fresh batteries. Nada

I already contacted Regallight, but I'm waiting for a reply.

Anyone have any ideas. I lubed everything, checked the O-rings. Not sure what else to do.

Thanks,

Vin C
NYC

maxilux

Enlightened
I wait for an answer for some weeks now. Whats the matter with regalight ?
Someone know whats going on with regalight ?

p97z

Newly Enlightened
Did you try tightening the tail switch? Try putting in the two stage switch and see if that works. I've had mine for a month and had no problems.

p97z

Newly Enlightened
Bummer... Send it back. It's a Shame, It's one of the nicest lights out there.

climbinglife

Newly Enlightened
I don't mind sending it back, but Regallight hasn't responded to my E-mails. I bought it directly from the website when it was still available...

Not sure what to do. I don't wanna mess with the pill/emitter since it voids the warranty.

Not really sure whats wrong with it.

:mecry:

StefanFS

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's an ongoing natural disaster in parts of China, whole regions are without power and/or communications. This hasn't been big news in western media.

This might give you an idea of the magnitude:
http://www.jongonews.com/articles/08/0203/103932/MTAzOTMyHcoeDGlr.html

It's very possible that the people that are Regalight are stuck somewhere. Hopefully they are OK and will resume business when it's possible.
Stefan

climbinglife

Newly Enlightened
Wow...didn't realize that it was like that. I guess I'll just hold onto the light until they get back to me. I really can't use it anyway, can't sell it since it doesn't work and I don't wanna do anything to void the warranty...

Draven451

Enlightened
Vin C,

I had a similiar experience with my Regalight WT 1 V2 - except I did not drop mine and it stopped functioning correctly after one week of usage! The light was not carried and slept most nights in a very comfortable case.

I purchased mine from Lighthound and sent them an email on a Saturday about the issue - by Monday morning I received an email that they had already sent a new Regalight replacement!:thumbsup:

The new Regalight seems to be working fine but has not seen very much use since my Nitecore and 120P arrived:twothumbs

I hope you find a happy resolution to your problem. I can definately reccomend Lighthound for their outstanding customer service.