• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : sweet little 1x123 Titanium light

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

Up for sale is 100% titanium light (except the internals of course), shelf queen so far.

The tailcap is from Don's Ti McClickie run a while ago, not many were made and these are not available anymore. It has the internal switch as well as rubber boot, ready to go.

The body and head have been gathered from other forum members, I can't say for sure who initially machined these parts. I believe it is Morelite but don't quote me on that.

The body's tailcap o-ring groove doesn't seem to be the usual size, with the stock o-ring the lights is not waterproof, with a #15 o-ring there I can't get the tailcap to screw down. I have no time to source a proper size, but it's just that : a matter of o-ring size to make it seal.

The head is equiped with a titanium bezel ring from Don, a 2mm thick sapphir lens (no AR coating), and a McR18 metal reflector.

The Light engine is a GD500 TX0H that I made. I will add TWO additionnal LE in the package for free, a NG750 TX0H and a DB500 TX0H. I do not advertise my LE to have a dead centered led, but the shoppe doesn't either. I give no garanty on the LE but as far as I remember they worked perfectly. They can be upgraded to seoul emitter with little work.

The light just needs a CR123 to go into use! The exterior has been entirely sanded down with 600 sand paper, in order to erease unavoidable machining marks. It now has a nice smooth satin finish.

I will provide a replacement McR18 as well, new and never used.

Here are the pics :

img2656sj9.jpg

img2657gk3.jpg

img2658cc7.jpg

img2659pe3.jpg

img2660ow6.jpg

img2661mc3.jpg

The LEs have solder blobs so they have no reverse polarity protection.

To sum up, what you get is a complete working light, two additionnal LEs and a spare reflector.

LIGHT IS SOLD Price is 475$ shipped from France to North, central and south America, Caraïb, middle-east, Asia and Oceania. Shipped priority but not insured nor trackable. Any other shipping method is available on request at actual cost. I won't be held responsible for lost/damaged/stolen during it's journey, once this is in the mail my part of the deal is finished and complete.

If you are in Europe, price will be adjusted according to actual shipping cost.

Paypal only at : aoc.paypal (at) gmail (dot) com

First "I'll take it" get's it. An "I'll take it" is no placeholder and I need to hear from the buyer and receive funds within 12 hours. Also it has priority over questions or PM.

Let's find a new home to this sweetie!!

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : sweet little 1x123 Titanium light

That is sweet.:thumbsup: Looks like I'm a little late. Nice grab.

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

DANG! That was freaking FAST :thinking:

Olaf_S has it, reply coming...

Thanks for looking :wave:

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened

Sweet piece. Now you have to cajole Morelite into making you a matching tail :poke:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry to people interrested, payment received, the light it sold... Will ship tomorow!