? regarding jet pro 1

rourtex23

Newly Enlightened
hey i was wondering if it will out throw a fenix p3d and an olight t10? and as far as brightness how much brighter is it?

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you mean the Jet-1 Pro it will out throw a P3D, not sure about a T10, but most likely. These are lux readings I got:

Jet-1 Pro: 4,700
Fenix P3D RB100: 2,570
Fenix P3D P4 modded to Q5 with smooth reflector: 3,300

As far as total output the P3D Q5 has more, and the P3D RB100 a tad bit more.

The Jet-1 Pro has a larger smooth reflector so it creates a tighter beam. So if you want a pocket thrower, it works well. If you want a more floody hot spot and spill with more total output, P3D Q5.

rourtex23

Newly Enlightened
cool thanks do you know if the light has a strobe like the fenix and the olight does? and would you say this light is better then the nitecore defender?

rourtex23

Newly Enlightened
it looks like a cool light,what kind of aa battery will make it perform the best and brightest?

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Jetbeam has more throw, but I think the Nitecore Defender is a better light overal and more useful for most things, unless you need the throw.

rourtex23

Newly Enlightened
ya i want more throw then spill i already have a fenix p3d for that and i could care less about how low it can go that does not worry me at all as long as it can out throw my p3d ill be happy

rourtex23

Newly Enlightened
ya as long as it can light up something a little better then the fenix ill be happy and does anyone know if the strobe is a tactical strobe? like the fenix p3d

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, its just got more throw, the fenix has more total output.

And erm, all strobes should be disorienting enough to be "tactical"

Crenshaw

selfbuilt

Flashaholic

rourtex23

Newly Enlightened
how do you guys think it will compare to the olight t20 in overall output and throw?