• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: McGizmo AMC Mule - USVOH SSC GD500 - $184.99 shipped

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
SPF New Aleph McClickie Mule with bright EN finish. The light has a USVOH Seoul LED and a GD500 driver board. This light can accept primary or rechargeable cells, as the GD drivers work from 1.8V to 5.4V.

I have installed a GITD switch cover, and will include the original black switch cover in case you prefer a tighter switch feel.

You can read more about the Aleph McClickie Mule in the McGizmo section.

bst005.jpg

bst006.jpg

bst007.jpg

$190 $184.99 - includes First Class Shipping (within the continental US) and Delivery Confirmation (when using PayPal). First "I'll take it" posted here, with prompt payment gets it.

PayPal preferred, but other arrangements can be made. Not responsible for USPS losses or damages. I will insure the light at your request (and expense).

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Draven451

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo AMC Mule - USVOH SSC GD500 - $184.99 shipped

Looks like a great light! I know this one is going to go fast! If I did not have my eye on a Lummi I would be all over this!

Good Luck! :wave:

coldass

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo AMC Mule - USVOH SSC GD500 - $184.99 shipped

I purchased a Mule with the same LE from datiLED. At the price it is a great deal. If I didn't have an EN with SSC already - I would buy this as well. The GITD tail cap is a great addition. I might add this to my Mule.

My datiLED Mule has been with me since the day it arrived! The LE is perfect and I like the level the DG500 provides. Good selling D!

Latest posts