Surefire Pre-order UA2 Optimus.

BMF

Enlightened
There are 2 thread at the same Dealer's section about pre-order this beauty. What store is better and cheaper? They're both excellent too me, just want to save a little more if possible.

For people did a pre-order before, are you gonna get the light at the same day it releases? I mean they ship before the release date to you and sometimes you might get the item before it's on sale in store. I have a Surefire local store is less than 1 mile from my work place, just have to pay tax though.

LA OZ

Enlightened
I love to have the UA2. I will preorder them if I knew the price. I believe the UA2 is the ultimate torch. If the beam was focusing nicely, I am not sure how Surefire going to upgrade it in the future. Maybe they will put a brighter led in it, add mp3 and usb functionality in it. Maybe to add a camera etc...:p

RGB_LED

Enlightened
I love to have the UA2. I will preorder them if I knew the price. I believe the UA2 is the ultimate torch. If the beam was focusing nicely, I am not sure how Surefire going to upgrade it in the future. Maybe they will put a brighter led in it, add mp3 and usb functionality in it. Maybe to add a camera etc...:p
Hey LA OZ, are you wondering what the actual retail price will be? I guess we won't know that until SF delivers to dealers but, with both OpticsHQ and BatteryJunction accepting preorders at a suggested retail of $279.00, I would think that the actual price will be plus / minus a few dollars... $300 is a bit steep for my wallet but I've signed up for one...

The UB2 Invictus on the other hand... I'm really looking forward to that light but with the no 'No price or ETA at this point'. I suspect it will be quite a bit more $$$ than the UA2 Optimus :huh:... Still, I've signed up for one of those too. :twothumbs:broke: