Iraqui "fedayeen" slaughtering their own people

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Iraqui \"fedayeen\" slaughtering their own people

Well, apparently, according to a new news bulletin, Iraqui "fedayeen" are dressing in American and/or British uniforms and pretending to be Our guys, and when other Iraquis go to them to surrender, they are slaughtered.

A couple of months ago, intel sources told us this was going to happen, Apparently they were correct.

If it is true, no wonder people aren't surrendering in droves anymore and few are "cheering in the streets"

This is of course an excellent, if entirely evil, short-term strategy. Such things are going to make it impossible to complete our mission of removing Saddam without harming innocents. It won't stop the inevitable, but it will slow things down.

Bad long-term strategy though. When we do win the war, there will be a LOT of war crimes trials; and it will be a lot harder for Iraq to recover. A lot of their "allies" including some of the more rational and decent American peace protesters will turn against them.

Just proves that saddam and his henchmen ARE sub-human excrement who would rather destroy his own people than lose personal control over them.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Iraqui

For a closer understanding of 'fedayeen', try reading Dune or watch the movie or mini series. The war won't be over until the last one of them is rooted out and summarily executed.

FYI: On public TV the other night, there was a show about Saddam and old man Bush. The most interesting bit of info (and most significant), is that Saddam's personal hero and role model, is none other than Joseph Stalin "Joe the Butcher."

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh my God Charles; Does that mean that gigantic worms await us under the iraqui sands and will be harnessed and used against us? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dune was a work of fiction, and most of Herbert's fedayeen were honorable if somewhat harsh people, based on the OLD arab warrior culture.

These guys are murderous thugs working for a murderous thug, and have adopted the name to justify their evil deeds.

But you are definitely right about one thing. Anyone doing this will have to die before it is over.

God Bless our troops and the innocent Iraquis who have to deal with this horrible situation.

Monsters_Inc

Banned

I don't believe Saddam to be any less human than anyone else in this world. He may just been deceiving himself, and the actions he has carried out and asked his supported to carry out on his behalf have reflected. I think he's a power addict, and like gambling addicts, doesn't know when to call it quits on a losing streak. That sort of behaviour certainly suggests someone of not-sane mind...

B@rt

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Onyx said:
I don't believe Saddam to be any less human than anyone else in this world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe not from a biological standpoint, but certainly when viewed from the moral side... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Not sane is way too much of an understatement IMHO...

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, what do you expect from a guy who thinks he's the second coming of God?

This guy has half a ball to call us imperialists, and here in '91, he tried to do the very same thing.

IMHO, even if he is alive, he knows he can dig his own grave. He knows his two sons will also join him. If coalition forces don't get them, their enemies from their own country will.

hokiefritz

Newly Enlightened

Onyx said:
"I don't believe Saddam to be any less human than anyone else in this world"

Really? I think maybe you should do some more research. Murdering members of your own family isn't really a normal human trait. Or for most other animals either.

Empath

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Onyx said:
I don't believe Saddam to be any less human than anyone else in this world. He may just been deceiving himself, and the actions he has carried out and asked his supported to carry out on his behalf have reflected. I think he's a power addict, and like gambling addicts, doesn't know when to call it quits on a losing streak. That sort of behaviour certainly suggests someone of not-sane mind...

[/ QUOTE ]

Human? Biologically he meets the criteria. Biologically he also a malignancy. Now that may sound like an analogous statement, but it's not. It is as literal as any statement can be. And the problem cannot be solved through analogies or by talking, learning nor attempting to understand his psychology.

artar

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Silviron said:

These guys are murderous thugs working for a murderous thug, and have adopted the name to justify their evil deeds.

[/ QUOTE ]

hi there in god's own country!

you guys wrote and write a lot of BS since the illegal war against iraq begun.

for your interest :

"fedai" is an old arabic word and its meaning is "sacrifing Patriot"

maybe you US people should adopt some words of our history like "heil doublya".

NightStorm

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think atar has just reminded us U.S. citizens that this is an international forum. Some of these discussions would probably be better dealt with in the "Chat" section of the CPF. I can't help but think that somewhere in the world, someone with an anti-American view is translating these pages and is getting a big laugh on us and is delighted with the degree of derision that is present. Please bear this in mind when posting. Just my two cents.

Dan

AlphaTea

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
artar said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Get it right, its " <font color="red">HELL </font> <font color="white">Yea</font> <font color="blue">Dubya </font> "
Im glad the USofA has a leader who has the BALLS to take care of his country (unlike Germany) and do what needs to be done.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

[outright bad insulting word edited out by lightlover]

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast

Geez, I give up.

I guess I was wrong. Here I thought that entraping and then slaughtering your own fellow citizens because they wanted a better life or because they didn't like their leaders was a bad thing.

Thank you so much for the lessons in politics, history, psychology, morality AND linguistics. I feel so much better now.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

A case might be makeable for any position you might take, BUT...

>>>hi there in god's own country!

you guys wrote and write a lot of bullshit since the illegal war against iraq begun.

for your interest :

"fedai" is an old arabic word and its meaning is "sacrifing Patriot"

<<<

Hey Artar! Do you remember a dude named Hitler? I bet you liked him. Yeah, you people in Germany and France probably got nothing to worry about. Y'all done given Saddam pretty much everything he wants. When they find all the records and such I bet there are gonna be some DIRTY people in them there countrys.....

Betcha didn't know I'm Anti-War. I think we all are Anti-War. But many of us understand what's at stake. And we are behind our President 100%.

dark star

Enlightened

Now that Hitler has been brought up, didn't he go to "free" the people of Poland and "free" the people of the Soviet Union?

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast

No he went to "Annex" what he believed were "rightfully" German ancestral lands and countries infested with "genetically inferior" people, because he was a complete and total pill popping psycho!. Get yer facts straight Then take a look at some true stuff by searching "human rights violations Iraq".

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Monsters_Inc

Banned

[ QUOTE ]
hokiefritz said:
I think maybe you should do some more research. Murdering members of your own family isn't really a normal human trait. Or for most other animals either.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no limit to human cruelty. What I meant was I value one human life as much as any another. Nobody is more/less human or valuable just because they did/did not do good/bad things.

dark star

Enlightened

No, Hitler was suprised the people of the Soviet Union didn't welcome his attack on Stalin. Using tanks and bombs to free people makes them unhappy. But I do think the American Civil War was to address "human rights violations". This Iraq war, I believe we are causing more harm then good, in the world today and in the years ahead. We are not the worlds policeman. North Korea seems far worse then Iraq ( but dare I say there is no oil nearby).

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Onyx said:
...... What I meant was I value one human life as much as any another....

[/ QUOTE ]

So, You value the life and contributions of -Oh, say Osama Bin Ladin as much as the life and contributions of Mother Teresa?

You value Idi Amin much as much as Louis Pasteur?

My My, that is very "egalitarian" of you.

MichiganMan

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
dark star said:
No, Hitler was suprised the people of the Soviet Union didn't welcome his attack on Stalin. Using tanks and bombs to free people makes them unhappy. But I do think the American Civil War was to address "human rights violations". This Iraq war, I believe we are causing more harm then good, in the world today and in the years ahead. We are not the worlds policeman. North Korea seems far worse then Iraq ( but dare I say there is no oil nearby).

[/ QUOTE ]

Its also surrounded (for all intents) by two countries, China and Russia, that have a significant interest in keeping Korea from becoming a real nuclear power. Hence its likely that the problem will be dealt with locally.

And since, as you say, there's no oil nearby then the French won't be promoting peace there since the oil profits in Iraq have meant much more to them then they have to us. But we don't dwell on that, only our own (Republican) politicians could possibly have illicit motives.

dark star

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
MichiganMan said:
Its also surrounded (for all intents) by two countries, China and Russia, that have a significant interest in keeping Korea from becoming a real nuclear power. Hence its likely that the problem will be dealt with locally.

[/ QUOTE ]I have not heard about China or Russia doing much of anything about Korea(compared to us). The situation there seems worse and worse, they will have more atomic bombs soon and the missiles to hit the United States.