• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Boxter Extreme **WITHDRAWN**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundhog66

Banned
Looking to fund more purchases, let's see if there is any interest in this perfect specimen. It is the "Boxter extreme", modded by Milky. It is a KL4 BK with an Acorn 4 level driver pushing out 1.517 amps on High, and a Lux K2-TFFC TWOF emitter. The body is a Mirage Man 1x18650, and it is finished off with a buttery smooth SF clickie. I will not split this light up, it goes together to well to part out.

DSC01929.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

DSC01933.jpg

Last edited:

BassMan

Newly Enlightened
Re: Boxter Extreme

Too bad this head couldn't work on a E1e body....
Love to have that much output in that light....

what approx is the lumens ?

Grant

Groundhog66

Banned
Withdrawn...again. Go figure :thinking:

This is the first time I have withdrawn this light, really too bad you have a problem with my selling tactics. Original sale thread stated it would be available for a SHORT TIME. If you need your curiosities fulfilled further, please PM me and I will give you my phone number so we can have a discussion.:wave:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trust me guys, you don't want to call Groundhog.

If you try, there is a 99.9% chance that you will wake him up
and then be subjected to that groggy voice :D

sed6

Enlightened
This is the first time I have withdrawn this light, really too bad you have a problem with my selling tactics. Original sale thread stated it would be available for a SHORT TIME. If you need your curiosities fulfilled further, please PM me and I will give you my phone number so we can have a discussion.:wave:

whatever...

Groundhog66

Banned
whatever...

I think it would be wise of you to go back and have a seat at the Kid's Table......:laughing:

BTW, I just PM'd you my phone number.......why not come out of your shell and give me a call if you have something to say...:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.