Too many? Or not enough.

edc3

Enlightened
So I borrowed my dad's Jeep to drive to work today. I threw my Seoul modded 3D Mag in the back and saw there was another 4D Mag there. In the front passenger area my dad had left a Brinkman Mag clone. On the way to work I made a mental count. The 3 Mags, NDI in pocket, 6P and WE Sniper and LM33 in my bag...that makes seven flashlights accompanying me on my drive to work. Overkill? Too Many? Not enough? :lolsign:

Wicho

Enlightened
What, no 12V plug into the cigarette lighter spotlight?

And you call yourself a flashaholic...

:nana:

Well, considering I have about 10 lights in my car at any given time, you're doing just fine.

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
There have been some people around here to have 7 lights on their person. :eek:
Personally I only ever have 2 on me and I have a couple in the car.

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Back when I had my car I could get up to about five. Fenix L1T in the driver's side door box, G2 and PT headlamp in the trunk, then the Arc on my keys and the L4 in my pocket.

Draven451

Enlightened
That seems like alot to me - I typically carry either my NDI or 120P in my pocket and my photon on my keychain. So far I have not needed anything else :D

County

Newly Enlightened
"Too many?" - not possible in my book!

Vehicle: SL-60 (old style SL-20 w/ slide switch, upgraded to one of JS's WA1160 kits) in charge cradle, Stinger (stock) in cradle, 6P with P61 module in center console, Twin-Task 3C in glove box.

EDC arrangement: P1D-CE in "change" pocket of blue-jeans. Photon-2 on the key-chain (yes, despite some opinions, I think the Photon counts!)

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Considering I dont own a car, and i from time to time have 7 lights on my person...Id say youre fine..:thumbsup:

Crenshaw

edc3

Enlightened
Considering I dont own a car, and i from time to time have 7 lights on my person...Id say youre fine..:thumbsup:

Crenshaw

I don't feel so bad. The most I ever have on my person is two - and usually two or three in my bag. But way to be prepared Crenshaw! :twothumbs

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't feel so bad. The most I ever have on my person is two - and usually two or three in my bag. But way to be prepared Crenshaw! :twothumbs

You should see my keychain, ive said this before, but ill say it again cos its totally true, its gotten to the point that i should probably put my keys on on a roach clip too...thats prepared..:D or paranoid...but the first sounds nicer.;)

Crenshaw

edc3

Enlightened
You should see my keychain, ive said this before, but ill say it again cos its totally true, its gotten to the point that i should probably put my keys on on a roach clip too...thats prepared..:D or paranoid...but the first sounds nicer.;)

Crenshaw

:crackup:

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
theres something wrong here...i havent even decided what light to leave in the car because im afraid of losing the light if the car were stolen :ohgeez: now it hit me that if im more worried about a flashlight getting stolen rather the car then we got problems :crackup: