Someone Tempt Me (JetBeam !!)

Albinoni

Banned
Should I or shouldn't I, some one here pls tempt me should I buy a JETBeam Jet-1 MK.II R CREE XR-E 180 Lumens Flashlight

My hands have been itching (like a flea ) to get one of these torches. I would have to say these would have to be one of the nicest looking 1xAA LED Torch Light out there and also reasonably price for what it offers.

Would love to see how the Cree performs in this baby and how white it is.

Groundhog66

Banned
I gotta give the thumbs down on this one:thumbsdow: I didn't like the beam, and I forgot how much I despised their UI. I flipped mine the same day I received it. Others who don't mind the UI, and are more fond of Cree's probably love it. Up to you my friend.....if you think you will like it, BUY IT...:twothumbs

Albinoni

Banned
I gotta give the thumbs down on this one:thumbsdow: I didn't like the beam, and I forgot how much I despised their UI. I flipped mine the same day I received it. Others who don't mind the UI, and are more fond of Cree's probably love it. Up to you my friend.....if you think you will like it, BUY IT...:twothumbs

When you say UI I suppose your refering to User Interface i.e getting from one Mode to another.

How bright and white was the beam, would you say as white as the Luma Power LM series and why didnt you like it ?

Groundhog66

Banned
I am not familiar with LumaPower lights, so I can't help you there. I am just not a big fan of Cree's, too many artifacts. Not sure why I thought my opinions would change, I guess I was blinded by the overall beauty of the light.

john46268

Newly Enlightened
I owned a MKII.X and pre-ordered an MKII.R as soon as they would let me. I have been quite happy with their product since one initial flickering-on-high problem that was satisfied by replacement quickly by bugoutgear. It has since been flawless. The machining is exquisite and the only thing I could complain about is the lack of memory in Advanced mode. Otherwise it is perfect. It has more features than you can shake an Eneloop at. And then some :)

Happy shopping!