• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold:Gdup Cree LE and A19 Nat. head set

Status
Not open for further replies.

luminata

Enlightened
SOLD is one Gdup Cree LE from the Shoppes latest run. Also included is an A19 head kit in HA Nat.

Selling together . $175 includes Priority shipping in CONUS only. Does not include insurance not responsible for items lost or damaged by PO. PP fee add 3% as usual.

First to say I'll take it and send payment in normal time period.

Last edited:

luminata

Enlightened
Re: Fs:Gdup Cree LE and A19 Nat. head set

damn. You are fast !!

Sending PP info via PM

donn_

Flashaholic
SOLD is one Gdup Cree LE from the Shoppes latest run. Also included is an A19 head kit in HA Nat.

Selling together . $175 includes Priority shipping in CONUS only. Does not include insurance not responsible for items lost or damaged by PO. PP fee add 3% as usual.

First to say I'll take it and send payment in normal time period.

"Great grab," but I haven't gotten it yet, and apparently there is no confirmation number to be had.:(

donn_

Flashaholic
:oops: Hope you get it soon.

I never got it, and despite a Paypal ruling in my favor, have not been refunded.

To add to my frustration, luminata is now selling a Cree GDuP again, but isn't using Paypal because my refund would come out of his proceeds.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

luminata

Enlightened
I am not going to get into a back and forth with Donn again here on the forums and rehash this . It was stressfull enough the first time around.

as many others do on sales threads here on CPF , the option of insurance was available for this item but not utilized . Unfortunatley something happened during shipping. I dont know what and havnt been able to track it down. At one point I did offer to split the loss down the middle but things had progressed beyond that being an acceptable avenue by then. As i stated in the sales thread " I will not be held responsible for items lost/damaged during transit. "

Donn is a respected member of CPF and is entitled to his opinion of me but I am not going to turn this thread or forum into an open court of judgment for his accusations/venting.

What I would do is once again offer to split the loss in half if/when the item(s) are sold in the other thread. I still think this would be a fair/equitable ending to a bad situation though it was turned down before I offer it again.

donn_

Flashaholic
I am not going to get into a back and forth with Donn again here on the forums and rehash this . It was stressfull enough the first time around.

as many others do on sales threads here on CPF , the option of insurance was available for this item but not utilized . Unfortunatley something happened during shipping. I dont know what and havnt been able to track it down. At one point I did offer to split the loss down the middle but things had progressed beyond that being an acceptable avenue by then. As i stated in the sales thread " I will not be held responsible for items lost/damaged during transit. "

Donn is a respected member of CPF and is entitled to his opinion of me but I am not going to turn this thread or forum into an open court of judgment for his accusations/venting.

What I would do is once again offer to split the loss in half if/when the item(s) are sold in the other thread. I still think this would be a fair/equitable ending to a bad situation though it was turned down before I offer it again.

There was no offer of a partial refund. It is clearly stated in the Paypal documentation, you did not feel responsible for any refund.

Paypal disagreed, and found in my favor.

Do the right thing. :poke:

luminata

Enlightened
Not gonna get pulled into a back and forth here like I said.

I did make the offer before and it was ignored by BOTH parties. BUT, I have made it again in the SPIRIT of doing the right thing from both ends of this mess.

With the wonderful institution of PP there is no opportunity to have a 2sided conversation . My desire to not utilize PP is many fold.

My intentions are not to screw CPF members, though my sales/purchases here on CPF are by no means on the scale of Donn or others , I have never had the intentions of screwing people and dont intend to now. I think my offer is fair enough . Leaving it at that.

donn_

Flashaholic
No 2-sided conversation? There was a week of back-and-forth between us, through Paypal's dispute process before I escalated it to a claim. They do it that way to protect both parties from phony 'documentation,' like the bogus confirmation number you mysteriously found after saying you had not saved it.

If an offer of partial refund had been made, it would be found in Paypal's records. It isn't there.

Here's my offer for a settlement:

Send me the Cree GDuP you're currently trying to sell, and I'll call it square, without the Aleph 19 head.

Do the right thing! :poke:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
No 2-sided conversation? There was a week of back-and-forth between us, through Paypal's dispute process before I escalated it to a claim. They do it that way to protect both parties from phony 'documentation,' like the bogus confirmation number you mysteriously found after saying you had not saved it.

If an offer of partial refund had been made, it would be found in Paypal's records. It isn't there.

Here's my offer for a settlement:

Send me the Cree GDuP you're currently trying to sell, and I'll call it square, without the Aleph 19 head.

Do the right thing! :poke:
Given the fact that you currently have another
GDuP for sale I think the "Right Thing" to do is send Donn a replacement LE!! having done several deals with Donn and never having any issues with his very quick payment and timely shipment methods I can't see even a remote chance that Donn isn't playing by the book!!
DO THE RIGHT THING.......Thats what makes this place special...Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.