ARC LS2 vs LSH-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-LIGHT

Newly Enlightened
I just received my ARC LS from TAD Gear. Their write up and picture show an LSH-S. What I received was a LS2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif. I know they are both high dome, but are there any other differences? Thanks

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's confusing for me as well!

LS1 = LSL = Low dome
LS2 = LSH = Hight dome
LS3 = 5w emitter
LS4 = 1w High dome, new uC design

The low domes and 5w's are phased out, being phased out. 1w High domes are the future!

Peter

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
D-LIGHT: Thanks for asking the question. I was wondering, too.

I also am thinking of getting one from TAD Gear. The price seems too good to turn it down. I had been planning to wait for the LS4, but alas I'm not that patient. Oh well, it won't hurt to have two LSs, eh?

Paul

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Roger on that, pyramus.

I notice that TAD ships for free on orders more than $100. So if I buy something else along with the LS2 (at $82.95), I'll save the $6.00 shipping charge. That's like getting a $23.95 Arc AAA turquoise for only $17.95.

Not a bad idea except that I just yesterday received the LE that I had ordered. I really love it. Now I'm wrestling with the idea of having two Arc AAAs. Wow.

I'm beginning to wonder if I need to look for a 12-step flashaholics meeting in my neighborhood. I think of a flashlight as the answer to a problem. So I look for problems which a flashlight will solve.

Well, I am finding lots of problems that my LE solves. Maybe I'm not dysfunctional. Maybe I don't need to go to meetings . . . yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.