Need Some advice...

ChrisAHF

Newly Enlightened
Ive been in the market for a new light for a while now. I did some research and was pretty dead set on the fenix t-1. I have a surefire l4 right now and my only quarrel is the runtime. So I need some advice. Ill list what is important to me for this purchase.

1.price(40-80)
2.Size(Prefferably the size of my L4)
3.Monetary On Option
4.Mix between flood and throw
5.Prefferable CR123 batteries.

Sorry if thats too picky, I dont know a whole lot about flashlight yet but this forum has been very helpful so far.Thanks in advance.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The Dereelight CL1H with a OP reflector? That would be a bit more on the throwy side though(Similar beampattern as the T1, the smooth reflector would give you more throw).

The newer Olights(T20 Tactical and Millitary, they have a forward clikie) might also work(batteryjunction also has a coupon for CPFers, I think it was "CPF2008" or "CPF2006"). The smaller reflector should give you a wider beam.

ChrisAHF

Newly Enlightened
I am really liking the Olight T20. The only problem is in the picture it doesnt show it with a pocket clip. This is something I would require since it will be for EDC. Do you know if it is large or gets in the way of the for handling?

JLJ

Newly Enlightened
I am really liking the Olight T20. The only problem is in the picture it doesnt show it with a pocket clip. This is something I would require since it will be for EDC. Do you know if it is large or gets in the way of the for handling?

The Military version shows an optional clip for $3.

JLJ