• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***: Arcmania Seoul Modded EverLED

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is one of my Arcmania modded SSC P4 EverLED LED dropin bulb replacement. It uses the stock converter, so it will accept the same number cells as the original, which is 1 to 6 cells. Only a few of these were made and according to Arcmania, the mod was extremely difficult (which is why so few were made.) Only turned on a couple of times and just as good as "new"[ly modded]. Original purchase price was $53.50, now selling, here, for $45, shipped. ****SOLD****

Here's a link to the original sales thread with pictures and all -->> https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/159918&highlight=everled

***SOLD***

Last edited:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Arcmania Seoul Modded EverLED

I'll take it. PM sent.

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

You got it. PM replied to with PP address. Hey, what's with the "make me a sandwich" avatar? I remember the first time I logged on the the CPF x-chat channel (one of the only few times) Endeavour greeted me by quickly repeating "make me a sandwich." I thought, perhaps he was talking about an LED sandwich, but now, after seeing your avatar, I'm wondering, is there some pop culture "make me a sandwich" slogan or saying that I'm unaware of?

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

You got it. PM replied to with PP address. Hey, what's with the "make me a sandwich" avatar? I remember the first time I logged on the the CPF x-chat channel (one of the only few times) Endeavour greeted me by quickly repeating "make me a sandwich." I thought, perhaps he was talking about an LED sandwich, but now, after seeing your avatar, I'm wondering, is there some pop culture "make me a sandwich" slogan or saying that I'm unaware of?
Sandwich :grin2:

PP sent.