JETBEAM JET-I PRO

steel0618

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone
I've recently made a purchase from BOG for a JETBEAM JET-I PRO. Now of course before I made this purchase I read the all the reviews I could find. I was simply wondering if anyone EDC's this light now or has any more input on the overall performance of this light or other JETBEAM products. The only thing I could find, problem wise, with the I-PRO was the fact that on 14500 its runtime was less on medium than on high.

CandleFranky

Enlightened
The only thing I could find, problem wise, with the I-PRO was the fact that on 14500 its runtime was less on medium than on high.
This light does not have a real low mode. And the medium mode has a less (Li-Ion) or near equal runtime (NiMH) then high, because of a faulty driver. A real EDC should have a usable low mode around 10 lumens or even less with a runtime over 24 hours.

But nevertheless, the JetBEAM JET-I PRO is nice looking and useful as a powerful mini thrower. The low is usable. This flashlight may not be perfect, but surprisingly I love it. :twothumbs

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
What Medium??

I'm just enjoying the high and low.:D

steel0618

Newly Enlightened
But nevertheless, the JetBEAM JET-I PRO is nice looking and useful as a powerful mini thrower. The low is usable. This flashlight may not be perfect, but surprisingly I love it. :twothumbs

Well I'm glad to hear that you love it. I've gotten very mixed reviews with all the stuff I've read. However I'm really looking forward to getting it and thinkg I'm going to love it.:grin2: