Arc mania extreme micro

1M1

Newly Enlightened
I have two of the 350ma ones.

Small!!!! Same size as the LUMMI RAW NS, but lighter weight.

Runs on a new battery for approximately 1.5 hours useable, with about 1.25 hours bright, then dims. There are some runtime graphs about - google the world and they are found.

As to light output, I'm figuring the 350ma version is putting out approximately 70 lumens - based on comparison to a Surefire C2 (P60), KL1 on 1 cell, and others of "known" output.

The light beam pattern is nice. It has what I'd call a "moderate" throw pattern, with good spill.

Issues common to both of mine seem to be that the threads are a rather loose fit, with a resultant lack of a distinct "on". Also, attachment of a fob/lanyard is not as convenient as it could have been.

As to the thread issue, I've found that a 1/4 X 1 inch piece of tin foil (insert length-wise into the battery holder and fold over just enough to cover a portion of the threads - thread battery holder onto the head) solves the issue and results in a more positive operation. BTW - since this light is a small production item, I don't think this is a "problem" as custom items usually have such minor things to be worked out.

As to lanyard attachment, I'm still looking for something satisfactory. I've braided a loop around the hex area of the battery holder, but this is only a temporary solution.

Overall, I like the light. Small enough to be trully pocketable - yet gives me more than enough light for most situations.

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used a fatter o-ring to get a more positve feel with the on/off twisting.

1M1

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, a larger o-ring is an option. However, I found that the one I used resulted in my fingers slipping when they were wet/moist.

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which o-ring did you use, Nake?

Does this light get hot when doing a long burn?

I used an o-ring from an old Nuwai 2xAAA light that was laying around.

I've only ran it for about 5 min while holding it,it got lukewarm. I have the 440mA driver.