When do you think the KL4, 5, 6 etc. will be out?

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
When do you guess the new line of SF luxeon lights will hit the streets? I am hoping to have a KL4 by thanksgiving, Do you think we will see them this year?

Thnx!
Alex

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
dangit al...you do that just to bother us... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

dougmccoy

Enlightened
The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned!

I live in a rural area and light pollution is very limited so any LED is going to illuminate things quite well anyway. However the KL1 on my E2e is just fantastic. I was carrying my M2 and my favourite recgargeable (SL Stinger) and had the opportunity to compare beams. The KL1's beam colour is nearly perfect white (on mine at least) and both the SFM2 ans SL Stinger put out yellow'ish beams. It is only when you have seen how well the LED colour rendition is that you want it to illuminate things at a greater distance with a more powerful LED.

I know that it is still some way off but the introduction of the KL4's and upwards will provide the first real alternative lights for use as duty lights etc. Who knows within a year or so we may even see the introduction of LED tactical lights?

Anyway roll on the KL4's

Lightoleum

Newly Enlightened
Re: When do you think the KL4, 5, 6 etc. will be o

I wants one NOW! I wanit, I wanit, I wanit, I wanit...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif