Surefire M6 added to collection

ReadyFreddy23

Newly Enlightened
I just picked up a Surefire M6 from Gander Mountain this weekend. I stopped by a local knife store and they were clearancing out their Surefire flashlights. They have (4) M6's. They were marked $399.99 with an orange sticker for 30% off. That would have brought it down to $280. That was still too much for me so I talked to the kid behind the counter and he said he could go as low as $250 out the door. I almost bought one right on the spot but I went next door to Gander Mountain and I spoke to a guy in the Gun Section (that's where they keep the Surefires) and he said he could beat the price. He called the knife store to verify the sale price and he said he could sell the Surefire M6 to me for $225 plus tax. I said "Sold" and took it home. The best part of this is that I had a credit to Gander Mountain and I didn't have to use my own money at the knife store.

J!m

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like a good deal!

I had a similar, but far less expensive, experience at Cabela's recently.

I was looking at the SureFire display, as I often do, loathing the fact that they sell at retail, and rarely, if ever, mark down.

Then I saw a G2, with several mark-down stickers on it. $25.00 was the final price. The kicker is, it had the 120 lumen upgrade installed!

So, I got a $35.00 light, with a $25.00 upgrade in it for $25.00. I don't have the standard bulb/reflector, but this is one great light for the money!

ReadyFreddy23

Newly Enlightened
Can you get me one for that price?

Man that's a steal.

Seriously,
MSax

The Gander Mountain that I was in didn't have anymore M6's in stock. If they did, I was going to buy 2 for that price. When they get another 1 or more in I'll check if the knife store is still conducting the clearance of their Surefire's.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Gander Mountain that I was in didn't have anymore M6's in stock. If they did, I was going to buy 2 for that price. When they get another 1 or more in I'll check if the knife store is still conducting the clearance of their Surefire's.

Thanks ReadyFreddy23! PM sent.

MSax

IcantC

Enlightened
I just picked up a Surefire M6 from Gander Mountain this weekend. I stopped by a local knife store and they were clearancing out their Surefire flashlights. They have (4) M6's. They were marked $399.99 with an orange sticker for 30% off. That would have brought it down to $280. That was still too much for me so I talked to the kid behind the counter and he said he could go as low as $250 out the door. I almost bought one right on the spot but I went next door to Gander Mountain and I spoke to a guy in the Gun Section (that's where they keep the Surefires) and he said he could beat the price. He called the knife store to verify the sale price and he said he could sell the Surefire M6 to me for $225 plus tax. I said "Sold" and took it home. The best part of this is that I had a credit to Gander Mountain and I didn't have to use my own money at the knife store.

Oh wow great price!!! If you can get more, let me know!!!!

ReadyFreddy23

Newly Enlightened
I know my local knife store has 4 left. I bet I can get all 4 for $225 plus tax each. I'd be willing to buy them for a little extra for my time and effort plus shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'd need to money upfront of course. I don't have that kind of scratch I can tie up.

IcantC

Enlightened
I know my local knife store has 4 left. I bet I can get all 4 for $225 plus tax each. I'd be willing to buy them for a little extra for my time and effort plus shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'd need to money upfront of course. I don't have that kind of scratch I can tie up.

I would ve willing to pay you for your time and shipping/tax. Sending you a PM.

DuckhunterInTN

Newly Enlightened

What area was the Gander mountain located?

Chuck289

Enlightened

I'd also be interested in getting a hold of one, PM sent.

greenstuffs

Banned
Well as far as i know the M6's dealer price is $240 plus shipping from surefire. $250 is borderline $225 is below dealer price a heck of a deal if you ask me. They probably want cash for that because not everyone needs an M6. Not that i am discrediting OP but if you all want to chip in and ask OP to get a M6 for you a scan or picture of sales receipt would be a proof.

eshishlo

Newly Enlightened
Great Price for great light!!
I just picked one up for about $250 used, but I would be willing to get one more at the price you got!!

ReadyFreddy23

Newly Enlightened
The light was the display model and already had the batteries installed so I got the mgr to include 6 new batteries.

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Every time Im hocked on a light I dont have, I see lots of threads about just that light.

I have been looking for a M6 for a few days, but find almost $400 is way to much for me. Hearing that you got it for $225 is really a kick in the n*ts! :)

Congrats though on your deal!