Prometheus        

Thread: Achieved!! G2Z-TN pic with details!

Talking Achieved!! G2Z-TN pic with details!

Hi, would any one please post your G2Z-TN picture relativly large? One of my friend want to compare it with G2, and decide one to chose. I can hardly find one pic in CPF. It's not popular one of surefire productions, is it? Thanks!
    Oops! My first topic?

Almost forgot another question: Why does "G2Z" can not be used as search keyword? Thanks again!
    Last edited by 8cuo; 02-26-2008 at 12:07 AM.

Flashaholic

Default Re: Need help! G2Z-TN pic with details!

Try this link: http://www.google.com/search?q=g2z&s...owerforums.com

I've never seen a picture of a tan one, other than on Surefire's website, and it's a small picture. It really depends on what you want the light for - a G2Z is going to cost you twice as much as a G2, and is not as easily pocketable.

I have both lights and love them, but the G2Z sits on my nightstand (with an M60 in it) as a supplement to the light mounted to my "home security system". The G2 is just a great all around light IMHO. Light, bright, don't mind if it gets banged up since it's relatively inexpensive, and reliable.

Good luck with your search.

I thought about getting a G2Z in tan to match my tan G2, but I couldnt get over the fact that even with the lanyard and pyrex lenses, it still cost twice as much as a G2. It was going to be a dedicated gun light -- i.e. the light I carry when I carry my ccw. However, I just spent a few extra bucks and now have a C2 HA in the mail. It cost me only $90.00 shipped from clicktodeal.
    SF G2-P60 (x 2), G2-M60LF, 6PL, 6P-M60LF, 6PD, G3L-Kx4, Inova X5, Inova X1 v.4, MiniMag Multimode, Fenix E01 (x 2), a battered old 3d maglite, and a brand new 4D whomp stick ....

I'm pretty certain I can find some photos.
    It's easier to search Google then it is my own photo archive so I've started there first
    here
    here
    and on this page here
    Last edited by Size15's; 02-25-2008 at 01:04 PM.

I got it! Thank you all for your help!