Holster for Novatac + spare cr123a

iTorch

Newly Enlightened
I have done a search and seen some options but nothing exactly what I am looking for, so maybe someone can help me out.

I am looking for a leather holster for my novatac 120P, I really like the concealco version, but I want to have a spare batt on it, there is a guy who makes them in krydex, which is an option, but I was thinking that I would rather have a leather one.

Ideally: black or brown leather, holsterable on belt with ability to place on and remove without having to undo belt buckle, ablity to hold torch in place whilst running, smart enough and small enough to wear under suit, but with ability to put on bigger belt for casual/tramping clothes, finally the ebility to hold a spare battery, maybe in a little orb holder to keep it dry...

Anyone know if this exits, or can make me one or steetr me in the right direction?

Cheers

DM51

Flashaholic
CPFer qarawol makes custom holsters for different lights - strongly recommended. He can do vertical ones, horizontal ones - whatever you want. This pic shows an A2 holster he made for me.

qarawol-1.jpg

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heres one of my Novas on a Kazu holster, cant go wrong with the guy..If you need an extra cell carrier added he will do it, just ask.

dsc05102me8.jpg

dsc05103wu8.jpg