This quote about me from a friend is awesome.

KingGlamis

Banned
Went camping last weekend and of course I had a decent arsenal of lights on me every night. Then today, a good friend of mine posts this on another forum (a non-flashlight forum)...

" I bought this really cool ( well to me) 3 watt led flashlight, super bright..

Well I know that Doug likes flashlights so I show him the flashlight saturday. Well the effer reaches in his pocket pulls out 10 flashlights, 9 of them kicked my flashlight's butt."

:twothumbs :crackup:

Actually I only had 7 lights on me, but the result was the same. The only one he beat was a stock MiniMag, which I carry just to show people the difference between a "normal" light and a good light.

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet, from now on you will be designated as that- one-weirdo-with-too- many-lights.

The other day I was out for a walk with the missus-to-be and I decided to bring a 30w HID light. On the way back we realized a 8-block area near my place was out of power, and there we were strolling down the road with a 30watt HID light with 4200k pure white light.

I felt a little smug.

:D

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
The other day I was out for a walk with the missus-to-be and I decided to bring a 30w HID light. On the way back we realized a 8-block area near my place was out of power, and there we were strolling down the road with a 30watt HID light with 4200k pure white light.

I felt a little smug.

:D

That must have been a funny site to see! :laughing: Also must have been a good opportunity to put those 3,000 lumens to the test!

RGB_LED

Enlightened
Sweet, from now on you will be designated as that- one-weirdo-with-too- many-lights.

I felt a little smug.:D
:twothumbs :cool: I wish I was there to see that! Were there any wanna-be flashoholics around you asking you where you got that light?

Burgess

Flashaholic
to KingGlamis --

You Da' Man ! ! !

:twothumbs ___ :lolsign:

_