• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Titanium Nautilus Like New SOLD on marketplace

thom

Enlightened
I have a ......

Titanium Nautilus....Limited Edition Custom light from the maker of the ION, here is a brief summary of the features of the Nautilus (from the sales thread here on CPF):

Ultra Clear Lens for 99% Light Transmittance
Deep Parabolic Reflector for Long Distance Illumination
Q5 Flux Bin CREE XR-E
Titanium Construction with Brass Innards
O-Ring Seals at All Junctions – Water Resistant
Gold Plated Circuit Contacts
20.5mm in Diameter by 67mm Short
2 Ounces / 57 Grams Weight
2:45 Runtime on High Mode, 75 Hour Runtime on Low Mode - Fully Regulated

These are awesome lights with great beams! Run is Sold Out, no longer available. This light has been lightly carried with very minor wear from such, 99%+, extremely smooth twisty action, warm white beam, no alterations-as received from maker. No Pics for now but will take some if it doesn't sell but with pics my price may go up. My PM inbox is almost always full so just post here. If you need to contact me use the email link in my profile please.

Want more info and beam shoots? Here is a good link:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/174076&page=3

Asking $388.13 shipped USPS Priority Mail with insurance. Save 5% if you've bought from me before. Save 2.5 % if I've bought from you and received my item.

Disclaimer:

First to state their unconditional I`ll take it, or smilely takeit, in this thread is given firt chance to buy the item(s). PM's, E-mails, or other correspondence will not secure your position to buy. Do not assume anything, if something is not clearly stated, please protect both of us and have the issue cleared up before moving forward. I reserve the right (due to my busy schedule) not to reply to this thread, your E-mail, or your PM's for up to 48 hours. However, if I don't hear from you within 12 hours of stating in some form "I`ll take it" I may at my discretion chose to sell the item to someone else. I will ship (domestic lower 48) USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise stated, all other shipping options will be extra. Unless you are prepared to accept my shipping terms blindly I suggest you get a shipping quote for special shipping prior to posting "I'll take it." I am not responsible for ANY postal service negligence. However, if you chose to insure your item, and something goes wrong, I will go to every reasonable length to assist with the the insurance claim. Currently I accept ONLY PayPal for everyones protection. I may be contacted via the E-mail link inside my profile.

Last edited: