how many lights do you usually carry?

momonbubu

Newly Enlightened
Im just curious, how many lights you CPF's guys usually carry everyday?.

I carries 3 everyday, fenix p2d as an EDC in my pocket or sometimes my trustee surefire with BOG q5 dropin, one minimag with terralux K2 dropin in my workbag, and one big 3d mag club with terralux dropin (waiting for malkoff dropin to fill in :naughty:) in my car. And people are looking at me like some sort of alien geek...... :thinking:

How 'bout you guys?

Giandi

Lumenz

Enlightened
I always carry an Arc-AAA P, Photon Freedom and MJP Extreme III. I carry my NovaTac 120P in my jacket pocket, but the jacket isn't always with me.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Arc AAA on the keychain, Fenix E0 in a pocket, and often a Proton Pro clipped in another pocket. All sorts of other lights might be found in the car.

Geoff

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 100% always on me lights are my Draco and Novatac 85P. When I am going out at night I will also take my 6P w/ Malkoff drop-in or my Gotham, and will toss my DBS in my coat pocket. So for me, I guess 3-5 lights carried on a daily basis :D

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
One. For the most part.

During the day - SureFire L4 (a great general purpose light for close moderate distance)
At night, at home - SureFire L1 (2-level: low for checking on the kids, high for general purpose arm's length lighting)
At night, away from home - Dereelight CL1H (bright and tight for punching out into the darkness)

If I'm traveling some distance, then I bring either my Polaris or MagCharger85. The easy operating big guns, both hotwires.

Wilkey

Gunnerboy

Enlightened
I'm guessing this isn't an LED-only thread. Anyways, I EDC four lights:

pockets: SureFire A2, NiteCore DI, Fenix E0
backpack: Mag1D w/1166 (soon to replaced by a SF 9P w/HO-9).

drillbit

Newly Enlightened
When I'm out and about I carry my Dexlight in my pants, and my Deree CL1H in my jacket. When I'm at home, I have my Rexlight in my sweats.

Karl

roguesw

Enlightened
1 surefire L4, good general purpose light, this is on my keychain
1 McLux PR with WXOT Lux V, backup light to the L4
1 McLux PR-T with SSC P4, long running light, and new general purpose light
1 surefire M3-T with ArcMania tower Module with SSC P4 @ 1A, long range spotting light

M3 in bag, L4 on keychain, PR Lux V in jacket, Pr-T SSC in front pocket of trousers

Led75

Newly Enlightened
I carry my Civictor and Fenix E1...The wife an EO on her keys trying to get her to put one in her purse ..lol

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I usually carry two lights: SF Titan always at the belt plus another one in my trousers pocket. The latter is rotated, currently it is a NiteCore Defender or a Lumapower Avenger or a Tiablo A1. :)

Masque

Newly Enlightened
Carried on my person? One. Often another one in my bag nearby, plus sometimes a GloToob™, but the second light is usually there to loan. :)

If camping, three or four, plus the Toob.

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Photon freedom around the neck, Fenix E0 on keys, cheap coin cell light on keys also. Fenix L2T V2 (P2D body) pants pocket. In jacket another cheap coincell light and sometimes LumaPower D-Mini.

jefflrrp

Newly Enlightened
A surefire p60(or P60L) variant as my edc. Either a 6PL or 6PD at school or out at night, and a G2 at work or when I legally carry concealed. The 6PL will sit at home when my new L1 Cree comes in. IM SO EXCITED.

Oftentimes a m*glite in the car at night, normally one with a led dropin.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
At least two. One is my Arc AAA DS model in my coin pocket of jeans, and a more powerful one such as my Mr Bulk VIP with Seoul P4, a one CR123 light.

Bill

bullterrier

Enlightened
Every day: NOVATAC 120P in a holster, JET-1 PRO, JETBeam JET-μ keys, Matterhorn Brass 3led in my mobile phone holster,
that is my pants:whistle:.
And a Photon freedom around the neck. And waiting fore my new neck light LF2X.
And in my jacket SUREFIRE G2(Q2 drop in) and a RaidFireSPEAR when i am walking my dog in the woods in the middle of the night.
RaidFire SPEAR low is fore walking and high is fore hm where is my dog a gain. 99% of the time just be hind me so when i start to looking for her so often i Tripp over her. and then ah there are you:twothumbs

and in the car SURFIRE G2 yellow(Q2 5 mod drop in), a INOVA O0 trios and a red Glo-Toob.

and it is my dog in the avatar.

sorry fore my English i'm from Sweden:D

Last edited:

litework

Newly Enlightened
I always have either a Fenix P1D CE or a SF E1L in my pocket. I carry a Tiablo MA6 in my jacket when I'm at work, or if I'm traveling at night. When I'm on the farm, I'll carry the same pocket light and a holstered Dereelight DBS or 13V Wolf-Eyes Rattlesnake in the Kubota RTV.