• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Milky Modded HDS EDC Basic 42 XR with 18650 tube!! SPF

thom

Enlightened
**Sold to Tessaiga on CPF Marketplace**

Up for grabs at only $287.11 I have a Milkyspit modded HDS EDC Basic 42 XR #2702 with optional 18650 tube!!

This Milkyspit HDS SEOULmation mod is a tuneup of the entire light. He installed a Seoul emitter, of course... one that he hand-tested for both brightness and voltage requirement using some of his custom test equipment... this allows him to choose the best emitter of 100s on hand. Beyond that, he cleaned and polished the reflector as needed, cleaned and replaced the lens as needed, replaced o-rings if necessary, applied upgraded thermal compound to improve the thermal path from slug to the skin of the light, applied a nanoparticle lubricant to the battery tube threads, and tested the light's functionality in general. He has done quite a bit of R&D on ways of mounting the emitter (there are in fact multiple ways to do it) to come up with what seems the yield the best performance. Overall, it's the attention to detail that results in his charging a higher price than some other modders... though I believe still a very fair price, considering the level of quality and reputation that Milky is known for.

This light is supper bright!! Much brighter than the Novatac 120P I owned. Also, unlike the Novatac this light will run on 2 CR123 cells in addition to the 18650. Light comes with the original clip which has never been installed, all the original instructions, and bags. I can include a Surefire E-series F-06 Blue filter for $2.00 more. I will also ship the lite with 3 lightly used CR123 primary cells. I would rate the overall condition of the light and battery tube at a 96% plus. There are no ugly dents, dings, or gouges. You have to look hard to notice anything imperfect. There is however, some very minor thin spots in the HA surface. I'm to lazy (and tired) to post pics right now but here is a link to a Picasa web album: http://picasaweb.google.com/thomwithah/HDSEDCBasic42XR

My PM inbox is almost always full so if you can please try to use the email link listed in my profile if correspondence are necessary outside of this thread.

As usual included in the price, light will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Insured.

THANKS for look'n

thom

Disclaimer:

First to state their unconditional I`ll take it, or smilely takeit, in this or the CPF MarketPlace thread is given fist chance to buy the item(s). PM's, E-mails, or other correspondence will not secure your position to buy. Do not assume anything, if something is not clearly stated, please protect both of us and have the issue cleared up before moving forward. I reserve the right (due to my busy schedule) not to reply to this thread, your E-mail, or your PM's for up to 48 hours. However, if I don't hear from you within 12 hours of stating in some form "I`ll take it" I may at my discretion chose to sell the item to someone else. I will ship (domestic lower 48) USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise stated, all other shipping options will be extra. Unless you are prepared to accept my shipping terms blindly I suggest you get a shipping quote for special shipping prior to posting "I'll take it." I am not responsible for ANY postal service negligence. However, if you chose to insure your item, and something goes wrong, I will go to every reasonable length to assist with the the insurance claim. Currently I accept ONLY PayPal for everyones protection. I may be contacted via the E-mail link inside my profile.
progress.gif

ALSO LISTED ON CPF MARKETPLACE FIRST TIME STAMP ON "TAKE IT" TAKES IT.

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: Milky Modded HDS EDC Basic 42 XR with 18650 tube!!

Nice combo here thom, the 18650's have been selling for close to $200 alone. This one shouldn't last long, it would be mine if I wasn't so :broke:

BTW, I still want that L0D....:popcorn:

Tim

thom

Enlightened
Re: Milky Modded HDS EDC Basic 42 XR with 18650 tube!!

Like I said on the other forum. At this price it's like getting the tube for free anyhow.

thom

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: SPF Milky Modded HDS EDC Basic 42 XR with 18650 tube!! SPF

Great package and a very nice price.