g&p 35watt HID model gp771

husky20

Banned
I wonder if these are good they look good and there brand new and half the price of the microfire k3500.similar specs 3500 lumens 40 minute run time sounds nice to me dont know why my thread was closed.wanted some feedback on this!:shakehead

Last edited:

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Chris,

I deleted your other thread. You can continue with this one. I guess we had a little hiccup in the system...

Tom

dwminer

Enlightened
The problem is product support. Even the MicroFire is down to one US dealer. Even if you wanted a K3500 the are none in stock, need parts, get in line. It's not because the US dealers want it this way, it's dealing with an overseas company. In this case the company is located in China and it takes time for things to happen.

scott.cr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been tossing around the idea of picking up one of the low-cost 35W HIDs for some time too, but with shady eBay dealers being about the only retail outlet, I just can't justify spending $350-$500 on a light that could die at any moment, with no warranty recourse or even a place to send the light for paid repairs.

Personally I've diverted my "Cheap HID Budget" to Surefires... picked up an M6, and considering going in with one of the pre-orders for a UA2 ($279), and definitely interested in a U2B when the pre-orders are ready. (At 400 advertised torch lumens, the U2B is in a position to supplant several handheld HIDs.)

husky20

Banned
I might wait on that u2b 400 lumens is not that much.I have a good idea that we will be seeing 1000 or more from small fenix type leds very soon :caution: