Modifications.

Limey Johnson

Newly Enlightened
I have a car...I modified it.
I have a truck...I modified it.
I have a cell phone...I modified it.
I have flashlights...I modified them.

My girl says I have a sickness. I can't leave ANYTHING alone once I get my hands on it.

I thought it was silly when I stumbled onto a cell phone furum with "mod" topics. Not so funny with cars and trucks, everyone modifies them, but cell phones?

Same with flashlights. A year ago I would have said "flashlights? how in the world can you modify a flashlight?" Now, I'm hooked.

Thanks to all here for the great flashlight info!

P.S. to see my car and truck, check out www.n2ovette.com

No pics of my lights.

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Howdy.

Actually with me, flashlights stated the whole thing, now I modify all sorts of things: cell phone, shoes, mother-in-law, briefcase, what have you. Whenever I look at something, I start thinking of ways to modify it.

Cheers.

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a car...I modified it.
I have a truck...I modified it.
I have a cell phone...I modified it.
I have flashlights...I modified them.
I have a car, which I left as it is because cars don't interest me much since figuring out you can have a Ferrari but you'll still get stuck in traffic just as much as if you had a Fiat Punto.
I have a motorbike, which I left as it is because I don't have the money to mod it.

But I did modify my mp3 player (hard disk size increase, then replaced its LiIon cell with a 18650), my cell phone (another 18650 cell... yes, it's big), a few flashlights, my computer and more things I can't really remember.

Let's say that if it's electronic and I think it can work better than it does, it very probably soon will. :p

My girl says I have a sickness. I can't leave ANYTHING alone once I get my hands on it.
Where's the sickness in that? Things tend to work better once they're modded. :p

I thought it was silly when I stumbled onto a cell phone furum with "mod" topics. Not so funny with cars and trucks, everyone modifies them, but cell phones?
What did you mod in your phone?

Taboot

Enlightened
I usually order a Lumens Factory LA and rechargeables at the same time I order a light.

BTW - Nice car and always good to see an Earnhardt fan.

Limey Johnson

Newly Enlightened
What did you mod in your phone?

when I had a Nextel phone, I swapped out the housing to a clear housing..switched to a flashing antenna...flashing batteries...and internal software hacks for crazy keypad flashes when I got a call.

Now, I own a completely stock Razr. It will stay that way.