NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: Holster For SF E1B

Enlightened

Default Holster For SF E1B

Has anyone found a holster that will fit the new E1B. I tried a Ripoff CO-37 but its much too small. I think the problem is that the new reverse clip on the E1B tends to catch coming out of the holster, I have tried it in my SF L1 holster and that is what happens. Maybe thats why SF has not offered a holster for this model. Anyone have any suggestions for a holster that will fit it?
    SF 6PL W/BOG Q5, E2L, L1 Cree, E1B, Inova T1, Fenix P1D Q5, P2D Q5, Zebralight H30-Q5, Glo-Toob Lithium White, Nitecore D-10,Quirk AA, Quirk 123x2 Tactical,LiteFlux LF2XT

Default Re: Holster For SF E1B

There is a Rip Off holster (CO-12) that is mainly in the fishing sections of many stores sold as "pliers" holsters. On the front velcro flap is a yellow patch with the Rip Off Logo. You can remove the logo with an razor knife. Its one of my favorite 1 cell light holsters.

Shown with an E1E inside.

Bill
    Last edited by Braddah_Bill; 02-27-2008 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Added photo

The smal size unti which Consealco makes may work.
    Yaesumofo

Quote Originally Posted by tompen View Post
    Has anyone found a holster that will fit the new E1B. I tried a Ripoff CO-37 but its much too small. I think the problem is that the new reverse clip on the E1B tends to catch coming out of the holster, I have tried it in my SF L1 holster and that is what happens. Maybe thats why SF has not offered a holster for this model. Anyone have any suggestions for a holster that will fit it?
    Support your local flashlight builder.
    Buy American. Stop crying and start Buying.
    Flashlights are tools. Period.

I have ordered this from Kai -> http://www.kaidomain.com/WEBUI/Produ...spx?TranID=808.

The measurement seems right for the E1B but the data may be wrong. Once I received it, I will let you know.

Edit:

I received the holster today. It is very tight fitting but the thing I don't like about it is the metal rivet is exposed on the inner lining. It will scratch the torch in time. Not recommended for any torch.
    Last edited by LA OZ; 03-04-2008 at 05:24 AM.