• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS : MCGizmo EN-Mule GD400ma + Kazu chocolate/leather/clip/case + 2cr123s + free ship

nitnapz

Enlightened
the title says it all. i'm looking for 200usd

IMG00168.jpg

IMG00169.jpg

IMG00170.jpg

IMG00171.jpg

IMG00173.jpg

IMG00190.jpg

IMG00186.jpg

tiny as it is, it is water proof and can illuminate a whole room. i am selling this because i'm having some difficulty with a retarded cell phone bill

email zpantin @ gmail.com for instant replies about the item

first i'll take it with instant transfer to the email address above gets it. i'm sad to see this go !

ExZeRoEx

Enlightened
I'll take it. Email sent with some questions just to make sure of what I'm buying. My biggest light purchase to date I think. :sssh:

Last edited:

ExZeRoEx

Enlightened
:paypal: Can't wait to get this puppy. Was just thinking about getting a mule, but the Aleph ones had no clip or anything. This was something nice that popped up around thing time. :)

Dadof6

Enlightened
I loved these pictures. They appear as if they were taken with a spy camera and were smuggled out of Eastern Europe before the wall came down. It really added to the coolness of the light.

nitnapz

Enlightened
I loved these pictures. They appear as if they were taken with a spy camera and were smuggled out of Eastern Europe before the wall came down. It really added to the coolness of the light.

lol why yes, i used my .. spy .. pen .. camera .. LOL :p

thanks !