How long it takes shipping from DX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyrens

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know how long it'd usually take package shipped from DX?
I mean how long after it left HK to arrive in the U.S.
Mine left 2/23 (which must be 2/22 at central U.S.) from HK.
Is it too early to expect it arrived?
And, anyone have any idea that how I can track the shipping after it left HK, if it's possible?
Thank you for any help!

jinx626

Enlightened
just don't hold your breath... it usually takes 2 weeks. that's why many people said "don't buy from DX/Kai if you are in a hurry to get it".

psyrens

Newly Enlightened
Oh..2 weeks...
I'd better forget about it and hang out here.
Thanks for the info.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
My order for P60 drop in & CR123s says shipped on 2/21, but the P60 was out of stock and on back order. So I think my order got split into two shipments. First for the cells (2/21) and then next for the P60, which now says its being packaged for shipping.

Their tracking site seems pretty up to date, in that when inventory status changes they update your shipment status within a day.

This is fun... isn't it?:whistle::thumbsup:

Im not expecting the cells to get here for another week. Hopefully my alkalines will hold out that long.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

violatorjf

Newly Enlightened
I kind of like buying from DX because it reduces my extreme impulse buying. When I realize I'm going to be waiting 3 weeks or so, I make sure I want the light I'm buying.

Nos

Enlightened
germany: 3-4 weeks after shipping :thumbsdow
standart ems of course

Vikas Sontakke

Enlightened
You buy from DX or KD and then you immediately *forget* what you bought. If and when it shows up, you get a "Surprise"!

Only kidding :) Usually when it is really shipped from their end it takes between a week and two before it reaches the east coast.

- Vikas

psyrens

Newly Enlightened
You buy from DX or KD and then you immediately *forget* what you bought. If and when it shows up, you get a "Surprise"!

Only kidding :) Usually when it is really shipped from their end it takes between a week and two before it reaches the east coast.

- Vikas

I totally agree with "forget it, and be surprised:eek:" idea!
I'm not kidding.:naughty:

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Psyrens,

Now that you have received the information you were looking for, I just close this thread.

We have had several threads on DX policies end up headed toward a "less than civil" discussion.

While this thread has not headed that way, Why tempt fate?

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.