• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD black McGizmo 27LT

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Black McGizmo 27 LT for sale. (not the 5W version) I believe this is a 3W WWOT. I'm sorry but I do not know the specs of this light but I can tell you the beam is low/high, and very white and bright-no blue/yellow/green tint or anything like that. This light has been in my collection and is just as I received it. I can include 2 new CR123 batteries if you would like.
$190.00 shipped with delivery confirmation, PayPal only please. PM or post with questions and I will answer them as best as I can.
For those of you who do not know what this light is or looks like, I'm going to try to post some pictures later. I do not take good up close photos of my lights. :shrug:
First I'll take it gets it.

:wave: Maybe someone could help me out and post a photo of one of these lights.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: black McGizmo 27LT

Great light. Good luck with your sale.

Hope this helps. Cheers. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was just thinking of how much I wanted to get another one of these and here it is...

... I am gonna hold out; if I can:banghead:

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened

Not to muck up your sales thread, but I wanted to try to clear something up. The 5 watter's were the WW0T binned LED's, most of the 3 watter's were UX1K binned LED's, which is what this one most likely is. Hopefully this clears things up a bit... :eek:

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not to muck up your sales thread, but I wanted to try to clear something up. The 5 watter's were the WW0T binned LED's, most of the 3 watter's were UX1K binned LED's, which is what this one most likely is. Hopefully this clears things up a bit... :eek:

There were also some UV1J's made but they were a very limited quantity. My UX1K's were a tad green but my UV1J was perfect.

Did I sell this to you?

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, I am not clear of the specs on this light so that helps! I don't want to give out the wrong information.

:)

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast

There were also some UV1J's made but they were a very limited quantity. My UX1K's were a tad green but my UV1J was perfect.

Did I sell this to you?

Not sure if you sold this to me, you might have. :shrug:

senorcosas

Newly Enlightened

I will take it! Please PM your Paypal addy.

Thanks!
Russell

BTW Goatee, you sold that 27LT to me. And I still have the HOGFSH if you are still interested.

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take it! Please PM your Paypal addy.

Thanks!
Russell

BTW Goatee, you sold that 27LT to me. And I still have the HOGFSH if you are still interested.

Mystery solved:laughing:

It is funny, because I just saw that you posted in this thread, and I was thinking... "did I sell it to him?"

I just got ahold of one of the Steel Hearts from Busse, and it is a stout blade! Now I just need to get off my butt and get a sheath made for it.

Good grab on the 27LT. I take it you have been well served by your other one.

senorcosas

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:
Thanks for the sale.

Mystery solved:laughing:

It is funny, because I just saw that you posted in this thread, and I was thinking... "did I sell it to him?"

I just got ahold of one of the Steel Hearts from Busse, and it is a stout blade! Now I just need to get off my butt and get a sheath made for it.

Good grab on the 27LT. I take it you have been well served by your other one.

I've got a combo carry Dundee/dangler sheath from Leatherman for my black/black mags FFSH that has a satin/black Game warden riding on front. Dwayne's craftsmanship is incredible!

And yes, I really like the 27LT, although it has been relegated to a back-up for my Ti 27LT Cx2.