Fenix E1 pocket clip?

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Recently aquired an E1 from a forumite here (thanks!) and found I have nowhere to carry it. Its too SMALL for pocket carry and just gets lost under my lighter and change. No room on the keychain with my SAK and bottle open (can barely fit a fauxton). I've considered tieing up a lanyard but nixed the idea just because I don't care for them. So I'm thinking pocket clip into a chest pocket or something. Does anybody have an idea for what clip to use? A low-rider type clip would be ideal, but it also should slip on and off :thinking:

loving light

Newly Enlightened
Hi,I think Fenix store sells them,or you could go to wallyworld and go to where they have all the pens and pencils and see if any of the clips will fit your E-1.

lumenal

Enlightened
What is the best way to remove a pocket clip from a light?

Case in point - I want to remove the clip from the RR 1AA 1 watt to put on either my Fenix L2D or L1T.

I'm sure brute force will work, but is there a technique or special tool that makes the task a little easier?

Without damaging the clip?

Marduke

Flashaholic
What is the best way to remove a pocket clip from a light?

Case in point - I want to remove the clip from the RR 1AA 1 watt to put on either my Fenix L2D or L1T.

I'm sure brute force will work, but is there a technique or special tool that makes the task a little easier?

Without damaging the clip?

Depending on the clip, either sliding it off an end sometimes works (on straight lights like Fenix), or popping it off from the back open side of the clip should work.

lumenal

Enlightened
Hey, the clip popped right off, by using my thumbs and little pressure!

And fits my L1T perfectly.

I love those lights with a firm pocketclip (especially bezel down carry)!